Pandemic sucks Who is gonna take care of us sex workers now

Ok this life situation sucks...I have had to cancel all my upcoming tours cause of the pandemic...ughhhh

Now is the time for loyalty and compassion

So if y'all wanna help a provider you know out in some way..emotional and financial..please do... we all need it!

Thanks! Much luv to all!
I know it sucks to say but try to think positive. Hopefully some of the people that still know you will come through near home
And it is very scary what this happening at the start of vacation season but as stated in previous threads most people are bored out of their minds and as soon as it's over they're going to go back to the people they know so try not to worry too much

I think as long as everything returns to normal and three or so weeks will be okay
And it is very scary what this happening at the start of vacation season but as stated in previous threads most people are bored out of their minds and as soon as it's over they're going to go back to the people they know so try not to worry too much

I think as long as everything returns to normal and three or so weeks will be okay
and something that a lot of people don't think about is we're more than just sex workers we offer companionship and emotional outlet for people and when you're being isolated is not only bad for them but it's bad for us as well because we only have so many people we can talk to about our lifestyles because of how judgmental people are
  • Old-T
  • 03-22-2020, 02:07 PM
I am very well aware that not all the ladies let people see past the mask, and neither do all the men. And even the people who do, do it only for some of the people they meet.

However, for those who have become friends, confidants, shoulders, etc., I think it is an important time to stay in touch--most of us do need emotional contact.

It is also a good time to be thoughtful and generous if you can. There are few ladies i've known long term and who trust me with their bank info, so I have arranged to send them some. One, who is in an unusual situation, has moved in this week and we are quarantined together.

Not every solution is for everyone--but this IS an unusual time. Be creative in how you respond. There are pleanty of people who will scream "Don't do it!", and for them it probably isn't the right thing to do. But for those who can be generous, consider it in whatever way fits you.
I honestly just hate being alone at a time like this
I am sure it sucks to be alone. T, you and your friend must have a unique relationship. In these times I would expect it takes a very special understanding from both parties to safely participate in hobby activities. I feel there are a few of my acquaintances that are a little more than just physical. Like you T I have been able to help with some of their financial difficulties recently but not been able to help much with the aloneness. But I have been able to be along distance sounding board. Maybe we can all lend a helping hand to someone we know in these trying times. A cudo to you T. And Sienna, I hope you find someone to share your concerns. I guess we are all spending more time on here than before.
  • Old-T
  • 03-22-2020, 03:56 PM
Grayghost,

Yes, this one is an almost unique (for me) situation--only two ladies I would do this with, and known both 20 yrs. She and I will self-isolate 14 days then go from their. Neither of us thinks this will be over by then.
thanks for responses...yall are awesome

If anyone wants to help a gal out...just pm her...some like me have paypal...and I KNOW that,I,for one would be able to show our appreciation in better times!

If you are Lonely, there are a Ton of Poor Lonely Dogs at the Shelters who are in Desperate Need of FOSTERS. The Dog Shelters need Food and Donations, even if it's just your Time that you Volunteer.

Providers make more money by the hour than many that have actually lost their jobs right now. And if you have a Spouse, he should be working as well.
Unless of course the spouse is in a business that has also laid off employees.
Ditto
My spouse is retired
He gets a small quarterly check but it is put on hold

I have a 35year old son and my 13 year old granddaughter living w me and my son has been laid off from his restaurant job w no pay

Thanks to a special gent for his thoughtfulness..you know who you are and you rock

Lets all keep our fingers n toes crossed this passes soon'
I stand by my opinion. As an adult, it is not the responsibility of anyone to feel obligated to take care of a sex worker for free or their family. Or any adult for that matter. Nothing in life is free. If you lose your job, get another. It may not be the one that you want but, if you're desperate enough; you will make it work. Shit happens, you move forward and make the best of it. Or not.

The hobby will always be around, make the most of it. Or don't. We are still making more than the average individual by the HOUR and there is plenty of money still floating around.
I agree w you ...But these circumstances are causing it to be harder financially

I am just stating the fact that sometimes things happen and we all gotta be there for each other in one way or another

I have never been one to beg or scam from any hobbyist here...I mainly just wanted to vent my frustrations for todays current situation..and spread the word that sometimes the ones who are loyal upstanding people in this hobby world may need a lil extra compassioN

Hopefully it passes soon