Just how are hospital ERs doing now right?

A friend of mine is a nurse, she sent me this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sGEzJYfNfg"> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sGEzJYfNfg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

This nurse works in Detroit.
  • bw357
  • 03-31-2020, 06:13 PM
I cannot play the video. Filled to capacity?
Tired of fucking hearing what they are out of all the time

Its whining like a little bitch wont help.

China supplies us with all our shit and they dont give a fuck about us

Keep outsourcing shit and this is what you get.
Tired of fucking hearing what they are out of all the time

Its whining like a little bitch wont help.

China supplies us with all our shit and they dont give a fuck about us

Keep outsourcing shit and this is what you get. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
So are you going to work a full day making these much needed things for $2 worth of pay?
So are you going to work a full day making these much needed things for $2 worth of pay? Originally Posted by lynucs

Dont need to.
A lot of things could be brought back to the states and still make money on it.

Toyota makes the tundra and they seem to eat pretty good.

The company I work for makes things in the United states and we are doing very well. We are expanding due to once this bullshit is over we are going to have a shit ton of work from people that would send out to china will be ordering from us.

I just ordered a half million dollars in servers we are putting in to handle the traffic.
We are also building another 16000 square foot expansion for more equipment.
Soooo... she doesn't mind having her face and places of employment on a hooker board? I mean I don't care, she made the video herself. I am curious though
I have a close friend I've known for 20+ years that works as a nurse. She has worked directly w Corona virus patients, though this is not her normal unit. She believes the media and government hype is greatly exaggerated.
It is a small city w a population of less than 600k. I'm sure the problem is greater in population dense cities but, in my opinion, this is an over-reaction for most of the US.
Here in Dallas I don't see reports or signs of overrun hospitals.
  • Old-T
  • 04-02-2020, 03:50 PM
I have a close friend I've known for 20+ years that works as a nurse. She has worked directly w Corona virus patients, though this is not her normal unit. She believes the media and government hype is greatly exaggerated.
It is a small city w a population of less than 600k. I'm sure the problem is greater in population dense cities but, in my opinion, this is an over-reaction for most of the US. Originally Posted by goodman0422

It is very different in different places. The worst hit hospitals are in high density areas where "social distancing" is essentially not physically possible.

Also hard hit are the other extreme, the very rural. Often fewer cases, but essentially no medical capability so even a few overwhelm the capability to manage them. 600K is NOT a low density area.

And then there are the Darwin Award nominees like the evangelical preachers in LA, FL, etc whose reaction is to get 1000+ people to lay on hands, hold each other, and all breath the same air mass.

Yes, in those areas the risk is not exaggerated.
Here in Dallas I don't see reports or signs of overrun hospitals. Originally Posted by friendly fred
They are laying off nurses and doctors in NY due to no work.
A video was posted after the news stated that the hospitals are over run and the one they talked about was as quiet as can be.

Nurses are whining about no equipment yet no one sees any patients

Not sure where all these people are.

The ones that die of a stroke are tested and test positive and they label them as covid 19 victims
A video was posted after the news stated that the hospitals are over run and the one they talked about was as quiet as can be.

Not sure where all these people are.

The ones that die of a stroke are tested and test positive and they label them as covid 19 victims Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Some fat old fuck has a heart attack from years of overeating and no exercise and they blame that on coronavirus and piss and moan about that, too.

I have a friend who needs an operation that is considered an elective procedure but he can't have it right now while the Doctors and Nurses are hardly even busy...waiting on "the surge".

Originally Posted by Gotyour6
What's your "news" source for this information?
Because it sure smells like bullshit to me.
Talk to someone who actually lives in New York about what it's like there right now.
Here in Dallas I don't see reports or signs of overrun hospitals. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Be sure to let us know how it's going there in Dallas in two to three weeks.
Some fat old fuck has a heart attack from years of overeating and no exercise and they blame that on coronavirus and piss and moan about that, too. Originally Posted by friendly fred
What if you are that fat old fuck who has a heart attack in the next month or so? Good luck getting any medical care, the hospitals will all be busy with pandemic patients.