ISO A Haircut

Serious question. Any companions here cut hair on the side and is actually pretty good at it? I tip well and need a hair cut bad! PM me for details . Thanks!
Serious question. Any companions here cut hair on the side and is actually pretty good at it? I tip well and need a hair cut bad! PM me for details . Thanks! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Hell, I know!. Can't get a damn cut from anyone now. Read an article that men are just going back to long hair and beards. Kind of a fuck it all attitude. Can't say I blame them.
Gonna have to get the clippers out and fuck my hair up tonight! 😩
Gonna have to get the clippers out and fuck my hair up tonight! 😩 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Please don’t use the bowl! It’s not worth it man!

Lol! I gave myself a hair cut this morning after my shower and it didn’t turn out bad. It helps having primo hair product and covering up my mistakes. The hardest part was cleaning up afterwards
No hair cuts from licensed places. My little brother still does mine.
P.s. never let a bald guy cut your hair.
Aw man, I was too late. I could of gave you a nice cut, I still have my cosmetologist license ��
P.s. never let a bald guy cut your hair. Originally Posted by eddie haskel
True that! I’d rather trust a chef with a belly than one that’s shredded and fit
My hairdresser cut mine last week on the DL. But she is only doing it for existing clients.
I’ll cut your hair
ANd more
I’ll cut your hair
ANd more Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Thanks Nicole! I already got in touch with someone to cut it, but thanks for checking. I always appreciate you very much 🙂
  • AgFox
  • 04-02-2020, 04:10 PM
I made a New Years Resolution to not cut my hair this year (the only resolution I’m likely to keep since it involves me NOT doing something) so it’s actually working out quite well. Never had long hair before. Now it’s down to my shoulders.
Wish I can grow out my hair like it was years ago, but I ended up working at a place where long hair is frowned upon and I have to get it cut short.

Don’t forget to condition it!
Wish I could grow hair! LOL It grows but it sure is fine!
I made a New Years Resolution to not cut my hair this year (the only resolution I’m likely to keep since it involves me NOT doing something) so it’s actually working out quite well. Never had long hair before. Now it’s down to my shoulders. Originally Posted by AgFox

I made the same resolution. Mine is almost in my eyes!