Size DOES matter...right?

Hello all! I’m new to all of this and just wanted to ask for some feedback. I’m going to just come out and say it. I’m small. And when I say I’m small, I mean it’s small. Really small. It doesn’t hang left or right. It is just...there. Barely. It has been a confidence block forever. Guys with less than average, how do you cope? How do you keep from constantly apologizing for the lack of length and girth? And a question for the wonderful providers, how do you deal with these obstacles with your dates? Is it better to know upfront? I would really like to start seeing some providers, but I am a bundle of nerves, and lack confidence. I have avoided intimacy for a number of years now, but I am beginning to feel that I am depriving myself. I hope I don’t come off sounding like a sad sack, in all other aspects of my life, I am confident, self assured, happy, and level headed. This is my kryptonite. Thanks for listening, I look forward to hearing your input.
The only size providers care about is your bankroll. There are some that actually enjoy the sex as well. Your tongue can take care of that part better than a big cock. I am just average.
Deep down, I know ultimately it is about money. But, for me, part of what gets me off, is knowing the provider is enjoying herself. I know I can rely on tongue and fingers, and have in the past, but, I am also an empath, so I feed off of my partners vibes. If I sense she is bored. Wah-wah-waaah. Trombone slide. I need to find a provider who is sensitive to this, I guess.
There are providers who make you think you're a sex god, no matter how lame you are. Jessica Marshall would fall into that category.
All that really matters is the envelope.
So enjoy it for all its worth.
Gonna disagree with just the envelop mattering. WHO you give this envelope does matter. Have had nothing but bad to subpar experiences with girls on Skip the Games but every P411 encounter has been a great experience. Being with an experience and reputable provider is your best recourse, especially some that like foreplay or toys if them having a good time is really important to your own gratification. If it makes you feel more comfortable be sure to explain your situation ahead of time, don't think providers hate having as much info about their client beforehand.

One thing to keep in mind is to not become discourage if your first sexual encounters are bad. It's a learning curve, especially if you are filled with anxieties, but its worth it to have a more fulfilling life imo.
They've seen them all... from smaller than yours to looking like a kids arm holding an apple lol.. find a reputable provider and have fun
Heck Jonny if she is aware she might see it as cute?
Remembering that there are several ways a woman can be pleasured that are not related to you having a large cock might ease these anxieties. Clit rubbing, finger fucking, dildos, vibrators, fisting, rimming, and eating pussy are just some.

Sex acts beside PIV can be just as if not at times more arousing. As a submissive, I've experienced my mind being thoroughly blown and my body trembling uncontrollably due to nonstop forced orgasms by a skilled Dominant who didn't even take his pants off. If one isn't into BDSM, there are vanilla toys that could be useful.

Look up different types of orgasms and techniques for helping your partner achieve them. Even if you can't change your penis size (unless you get an implant), you can cultivate your sexual skills. Being communicative, respectful of boundaries, and genuinely open to feedback makes a huge difference.

Also having well-fitting condoms is important. FC2 condoms are my personal favorite partially because they are great for all sizes. But I know some people don't like them so MY.SIZE condoms are another great option.
Most providers have seen it all or close. We don't need to know how big your dick is or isn't before the date. That might just be the last thing we need to know about.
It's not our place to judge your size.
Don't overthink it and dare I say most ladies just might prefer the smaller-to-average sizes.
We're here to be your peace.
There's so many ways to give and receive pleasure...take the time to explore them.
And HAVE FUN on the journey!
Remembering that there are several ways a woman can be pleasured that are not related to you having a large cock might ease these anxieties. Clit rubbing, finger fucking, dildos, vibrators, fisting, rimming, and eating pussy are just some.

Sex acts beside PIV can be just as if not at times more arousing. As a submissive, I've experienced my mind being thoroughly blown and my body trembling uncontrollably due to nonstop forced orgasms by a skilled Dominant who didn't even take his pants off. If one isn't into BDSM, there are vanilla toys that could be useful.

Look up different types of orgasms and techniques for helping your partner achieve them. Even if you can't change your penis size (unless you get an implant), you can cultivate your sexual skills. Being communicative, respectful of boundaries, and genuinely open to feedback makes a huge difference.

Also having well-fitting condoms is important. FC2 condoms are my personal favorite partially because they are great for all sizes. But I know some people don't like them so MY.SIZE condoms are another great option.
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Lena,
Thank you so much for you response. I do know that PIV is not the only way to pleasure a woman, and I keep telling myself that. Yet, deep down, I think at least psychologically, it weighs on me. Thanks for reminding me that I should not let it effect me.

I am not as educated as I would like to be on bdsm. I know in life, I am certainly not an alpha male. More like a beta. Probably closer to gamma. Lol. So I do not see myself as a submissive. But I would probably enjoy exploring domination. It would just mean finding a submissive who I feel comfortable with to explore that, and who enjoys educating. Absolutely things to think about. Thank you so much.
Most providers have seen it all or close. We don't need to know how big your dick is or isn't before the date. That might just be the last thing we need to know about.
It's not our place to judge your size.
Don't overthink it and dare I say most ladies just might prefer the smaller-to-average sizes.
We're here to be your peace.
There's so many ways to give and receive pleasure...take the time to explore them.
And HAVE FUN on the journey! Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Thank you for your response. It is good to know there are providers like you out there. It makes me feel a little more comfortable about jumping in. I look forward to exploring this part of myself. I love that you consider it, bringing peace. Thank you.
Every woman is different but I personally don't like bigger packages

they hurt and guys are extremely forceful with them Because they think that having a big you know what is what makes their sex good and that is far from the truth

Things I like during sex that have nothing to do with your package size

*Feet worship
*Kissing
*Knowing how to use your fingers
*Making sure the woman is pleased FIRST

Some positions will or will not work for Every man depending on size you just have to experiment

but I appreciate your vulnerability as I know there are several people that would be too afraid to post this