Free HBO

It looks like there is free content on HBO Now.
It looks like the Sopranos, The Wire, VEEP, Succession, True Blood, Barry, Ballers, Silicon Valley amongst others. There are also some movies.
It looks like there is free content on HBO Now.
It looks like the Sopranos, The Wire, VEEP, Succession, True Blood, Barry, Ballers, Silicon Valley amongst others. There are also some movies.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

HBO. great. the one movie channel i pay for because of Game of Thrones. and it's 5 bucks a month.

CBS All Access just announced a free trial month butt i already have that too for Star Trek Picard.

also have a subscription to Hulu but not Netflix.

someone post when they offer a free month to sign up.

BAHHAAAAAA
HBO. great. the one movie channel i pay for because of Game of Thrones. and it's 5 bucks a month.

CBS All Access just announced a free trial month butt i already have that too for Star Trek Picard.

BAHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
https://help.netflix.com/en/node/16282
hows picard?

I heard that he's dying...
This is the internet version. HBO Go is the free one you get with cable HBO. This is just a portion of HBO Now.
Lots of good offers. Prime video comes with amazon prime, I added Starz for 5 a month. Disney + for 6 a month, Netflix for 8. I got rid of cable because it's 19 a month for the 2 boxes alone.

BAHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
This is the internet version. HBO Go is the free one you get with cable HBO. This is just a portion of HBO Now.
Lots of good offers. Prime video comes with amazon prime, I added Starz for 5 a month. Disney + for 6 a month, Netflix for 8. I got rid of cable because it's 19 a month for the 2 boxes alone.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

how is yours set up?
I have smart TVs. They are connected to the internet. You load (or they are pre-loaded) apps on your TV.
You want to see Netflix? Open Netflix app.
Apps are bottom row. App contents are second from bottom.

PS I don't use all the apps loaded on the TV.
how is yours set up? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Attached Images File Type: jpg tv.jpg (350.4 KB, 17 views)
I have smart TVs. They are connected to the internet. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman