District Court Lands Blow Against Bump Stock Ban

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2020/0...hpMy7JGvlQ658g

federal govt. doesn't have police power? thats a very interesting ruling that has implications.
More ultra right wing, gun hugging Bullshits from the Great White South, dillsy,

Yous have a news item on this that isn’t from a right wing ragloids?

Oh, we forgot, dillsy, you spend your day looking for the worst of the worst.

This story is nothing but “may” and “might.”

You need to get some fresh air, man.
https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2020/0...hpMy7JGvlQ658g

federal govt. doesn't have police power? thats a very interesting ruling that has implications. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It is an interesting ruling and an interesting angle in going after compensation for previous bump stock owners.

But sadly I think the article is right in that other judges and appeals will not take it up after the Supreme Court basically put it to rest earlier.

We shall see though if it goes anywhere.
It is an interesting ruling and an interesting angle in going after compensation for previous bump stock owners.

But sadly I think the article is right in that other judges and appeals will not take it up after the Supreme Court basically put it to rest earlier.

We shall see though if it goes anywhere. Originally Posted by eccielover
Please fellas, open a threads on every bogus lawsuit filed in the lowest courts!

Especially as reported by the guns lobby.

You fucking insecure Yanks and your popgun.

Too. Much. Fun.
Oh Noes! You mean I didn't have to take off my bump stock and destroy it? Oh Noes!
You fucking insecure Yanks and your popgun. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
So you fled to Canada, because of your extraordinary SECURITY?

But you still haven't master THONG REMOVAL, have you?
I never fled to Canada. You must have me mistaken for someone who used to ha d you your ass on a regular basis.

THATS WASNT ME, LEXSY.

Nor does it keeps yous from being a pathetic old drags queen.
I never fled to Canada. You must have me mistaken for someone who used to ha d you your ass on a regular basis.

THATS WASNT ME, LEXSY.

Nor does it keeps yous from being a pathetic old drags queen. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

you said you were canadian. pox head.