My Mother has been Resurrected - AGAIN!

Got a voter registration card for my mother in the mail yesterday. My mother has been dead for 4 or so years. She's never lived at my current address.

When she died, in another county, I filled out the appropriate paperwork to notify govt officials of her death. Death Certificate issued and copies received. Sent them away to life insurance companies, social security office, credit card companies, utilities, etc.

I've received new voter registration mails for her in both Tarrant and Harris county over the past years. I'm pretty sure I've written both of county officials telling them she's dead.

Credit card applications, among other things, come in the mail in her name also. The estate's been closed out for at least a year.

Any idea on how I can stop her from voting in the next election?I want this shit to stop. I get at least 5 pieces of mail addressed to my parents every week almost all junk.
i feel your pain dude...

Any idea on how I can stop her from voting in the next election?I want this shit to stop. I get at least 5 pieces of mail addressed to my parents every week almost all junk. Originally Posted by gnadfly
go with the flow, and forward her mailing address to Chicago. the deceased have voted unimpeded for years.

Trump wants "live bodies" in person, showing an ID.. Biden wants mail-in voting. 'nuff said.
Trump corruptions...
Trump corruptions... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
ho-hum

the vibrating humming sound a ho makes whilst performing fellaito
Got a voter registration card for my mother in the mail yesterday. My mother has been dead for 4 or so years. She's never lived at my current address.

When she died, in another county, I filled out the appropriate paperwork to notify govt officials of her death. Death Certificate issued and copies received. Sent them away to life insurance companies, social security office, credit card companies, utilities, etc.

I've received new voter registration mails for her in both Tarrant and Harris county over the past years. I'm pretty sure I've written both of county officials telling them she's dead.

Credit card applications, among other things, come in the mail in her name also. The estate's been closed out for at least a year.

Any idea on how I can stop her from voting in the next election?I want this shit to stop. I get at least 5 pieces of mail addressed to my parents every week almost all junk. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Sure, I believe you. Why wouldn't I?
Sure, I believe you. Why wouldn't I? Originally Posted by FrankZappa
I believe him too, Why wouldn't I?
Sure, I believe you. Why wouldn't I? Originally Posted by FrankZappa

you sound like you think he's seeing unicorns.
Dems have the dead vote wrapped up in November, resistance is futile.
Until I moved 5 years ago, my late wife and I were still getting voter registration from the previous owners. We bought the house in 1976.

I guess the current owners are getting one for me, or even my deceased wife.