Shiela Jackson Lee’s Fiasco

Last earning, The Congresswoman announced that a local facility in Jacinto City would be set up to test Senior Citizens and First Responders for Corona Virus.

Someone forgot to tell her that if you are doing something like this, a little preparation might be suggested.

I showed up, and nobody knew what was what. The Congresswoman showed up, made a speech, and left. She said everyone that showed up would be tested.

The word must have got out, because people of all ages started showing up. Nobody knew what to tell anybody. A line formed on it’s own, it seems you had to make an appointment. I got in the line, as I am obviously old.

Many people were complaining about having to use the bathroom. But where?

No answers to that. It seems you had to stand in line for quite a long time until your time to make an appointment came.

I did, and got an appointment for later today. Yes, I will be in line again.

It doesn’t bother me that much. Even at 73, I am in a lot better shape than most in line, many who looked like they were just saving funeral expenses.

I will let everyone know how it goes.
She probably meant that the testing would be located right next to flag we planted on Mars. You must not have received the memo. Stupid fucking cunt.
Where you social distancing? Spaced 6 feet? Mask? Good luck, JS!
Where you social distancing? Spaced 6 feet? Mask? Good luck, JS! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes.

I’m back now, waiting in the “I have an appointment” line.

I have never seen so many walkers.
is there a reason to get tested?
is there a reason to get tested? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No, I feel fine.

This is a service offered to Senior Citizens, I suppose as a precaution since we are a high at risk demographic..........

I just got finished. The stick a Q-Tip way up your nostrils to get samples.

As I left, there were quite a few still in line.

I will get the results in two days.

They really should make better preparations for those standing outside. Some of my fellow “elders” really did not to be standing out there that long. Chairs would help. And bathrooms? Come on, this is a bunch of old people.

Publicity stunt. Who knows. At least in a few days I will know if I have been exposed.
getting out to get tested, standing in a line (twice) and then being tested and touching and breathing in all of that

reminds me of a simultaneous equation - solved by process of elimination

you got tested but you might have been exposed while out getting tested so you might need re-testing from that exposure and so on and so on

when you get home. how do you know you didn't catch it while out and its beginning to fester away?
getting out to get tested, standing in a line (twice) and then being tested and touching and breathing in all of that

you got tested but you might have been exposed while out getting tested so you might need re-testing from that exposure and so on and so on

when you get home. how do you know you didn't catch it while out and its beginning to fester away? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
One requirement. You had to have a mask and some type of glasses, sunglasses were fine.

It’s all a government plot to kill off all of us old leeches on society drawing Social Security. They gotta be pissed because I am still around, drawing a nice big chec every month.

when you get home. how do you know you didn't catch it while out and its beginning to fester away? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

what's the word for this situation? its kind of like deja vu.
One requirement. You had to have a mask and some type of glasses, sunglasses were fine.

It’s all a government plot to kill off all of us old leeches on society drawing Social Security. Originally Posted by Jackie S
i wonder why... are old people that expensive????
i wonder why... are old people that expensive???? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I was being facetious.

It’s all a government plot to kill off all of us old leeches on society drawing Social Security. They gotta be pissed because I am still around, drawing a nice big chec every month. Originally Posted by Jackie S
First thing I'd do with that nice big check is move out of Sheila Jackass Lee's district.
First thing I'd do with that nice big check is move out of Sheila Jackass Lee's district. Originally Posted by gnadfly
No shit!
First thing I'd do with that nice big check is move out of Sheila Jackass Lee's district. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Did that a number of years ago.
She's the worst of the worst.
Did that a number of years ago.
She's the worst of the worst. Originally Posted by 65wolf
She's worse than that. She created a low mark long ago. The only "politician" even approaching her low level is the "New Biden"!

Has she been tested, yet? I suspect the virus wants nothing to do with her. They have standards.