Brazilian Education Minister Concerned by Chinese Government Intentions

China outraged after Brazil minister suggests Covid-19 is part of 'plan for world domination'
Beijing demands explanation after ‘highly racist’ tweet by Abraham Weintraub suggests it is part of a geopolitical plan

China has demanded an explanation from Brazil after the far-right government’s education minister linked the coronavirus pandemic to Beijing’s “plan for world domination”, in a tweet imitating a Chinese accent.

In the latest incident to strain ties between the two nations, minister Abraham Weintraub insinuated China was behind the global health crisis.

“Geopolitically, who will come out stronger from this global crisis?” he wrote on Twitter Saturday. “Who in Brazil is allied with this infallible plan for world domination?”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rld-domination

While unproven, I think the world has a right to question Chinese government intentions, efforts and actions concerning this crises and disease, which originated in Wuhan, China.
Maybe the Russians planted it.

The amusing thing is that the Chinese version of pride is what will ultimately be the undoing of the party there if they turn their attention inwards.
The way they snuff internal dissent is simple proof of that.
Here we goes again. Another conspiracy theory pushed through by our resident chickenshits and promoted by a right wing Fascist government that rivals the US of Eh in its stupidity’s.

JL is just bitter that his pipeline of trafficked Sex workers has been choked off.
  • oeb11
  • 04-07-2020, 09:57 AM
China is already making haste to take advantage of the world disaster they inflicted on the world .
its right to dislike and distrust leftists and communists on every level about every thing
China is already making haste to take advantage of the world disaster they inflicted on the world . Originally Posted by oeb11
They have their minister of propaganda putting out their lies.
  • oeb11
  • 04-07-2020, 10:56 AM
While the DPST's and LSM genuflect at Comrade Xi's altar.
While the DPST's and LSM genuflect at Comrade Xi's altar. Originally Posted by oeb11
Links to that or STFU
its right to dislike and distrust leftists and communists on every level about every thing Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

How many times must we learn this lesson. Let's use this as an opportunity to remake America and rally the free world to take China down a notch or two.

We can continue to trade with China but we can not allow ourselves going forward, to be "dependent" on anything that is a necessity from China. Make a list of things China could cut us off from like drugs we depend on and make it American policy that these things must be produced in America. They have already made the threat.

This may be one time Alinsky got it right. Let's not let this crisis go to waste #FUCKCHINA
How many times must we learn this lesson. Let's use this as an opportunity to remake America and rally the free world to take China down a notch or two.

We can continue to trade with China but we can not allow ourselves going forward, to be "dependent" on anything that is a necessity from China. Make a list of things China could cut us off from like drugs we depend on and make it American policy that these things must be produced in America. They have already made the threat.

This may be one time Alinsky got it right. Let's not let this crisis go to waste #FUCKCHINA Originally Posted by HedonistForever
on a light-hearted note

a lady friend of mine ordered a purse via hsn

it arrived and she asked my opinion

noting it was produced in china, first i smelled it, then I said, its ok, but I wouldn't carry any food in it

that must have stuck a chord in her as she promptly sent it back