Man, I cannot wait until this pandemic passes

Man, I cannot wait until this pandemic passes............

and we can get back to normal where this site SUCKS ANYWAY and ALL THE TIME.

Honestly, why does Eccie still exist? After it complied with the law, I thought it would close. Are we waiting for something? A change in the law? Relocation to Asia? Foolish hopefulness? What?
People still find reviews very helpful
if you find it useless, why are you here posting?
You can say good bye at any time ..
You can say good bye at any time .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
he won't though. like so many before him who complain, he'll end up being a Troll.
Well now....How are you Chung Tran?? I hope all is well with you ....

Blessings!!

M.M.
Well now....How are you Chung Tran?? I hope all is well with you ....

Blessings!!

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
thanks MM, blessings back at you!

doing well, keeping social distance when possible, and... getting a little annoyed at all the people on this Forum who are annoyed that the virus is bothering them, and they insist on "getting back to normal" right away, because 3 weeks of social distancing is crimping their style.

we have sacrificed very little so far, yet so many are wearied, and want to abandon the success we have already had against the virus, because they are so weak-willed. they will make up every excuse to scuttle the rules put in place, it is such a "hardship".

fucking Babies.. this Generation of people haven't endured shit, yet they whine constantly.
if you find it useless, why are you here posting? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Because Ourhome2 if offline at the moment. Otherwise, no reason to be here!
Oh2 goes down every other week
Man, I cannot wait until this pandemic passes............

and we can get back to normal where this site SUCKS ANYWAY and ALL THE TIME.

Honestly, why does Eccie still exist? After it complied with the law, I thought it would close. Are we waiting for something? A change in the law? Relocation to Asia? Foolish hopefulness? What? Originally Posted by Rossboss
Most of us can not wait but no need to jump the gun. I think both the red and blue people who vote with much bickering back and forth actually agree we need SD and responsible mongers and working girls are not engaging now either. I think this is one rare time we see all Americans behaving in unison for a common goal.

Why is this site open? I don't own ECCIE so I can not answer but I can speculate possibly. All called TER dead for good when they 'closed' but they simply didn't want to go off the air simply redid the programming until they felt legal reasons gave them a window to open. I would look at TER monthly from Europe during that time, was a ghost town but all a setup to reopen. Perhaps this site will do the same. If not there is still info on here that is useful in the forums to find a girl working or info on the girls or using the PM system to communicate etc. The board has many useful functions.

So; it is still here. I suspect best leave it up for future use of who knows what; no need take it down. IMHO..

OH2 seems to have technical issues often; perhaps someone with good IT or tech skills would like to write the owner of that site and assist him with some suggestions. I am sure he would be happy to hear from you.

FWIW, in the last year when I did partake here in between my holidays I found girls on here, on OH2 and on P411. Combine all resources we have and there is still plenty. We have 3 options. Some states have 0...
I'm thankful for ECCIE, as a person who travels it's a pretty complete board. I've been hobbying for 10+years and the board that I previously used which was regional went away. I was lost for a long time, all my "vouches" from there were gone. Trying to establish a place where I can be referenced has landed me at ECCIE and I'm thankful to the admins and developers for the board. Safety has always been my priority and ECCIE give me currently the best option. I will say that the pandemic has really been hard to the hobby and I feel especially bad for the providers. Well bless you all and I hope we have made the turn at putting this all behind us.
Because Ourhome2 if offline at the moment. Otherwise, no reason to be here! Originally Posted by Rossboss
Ourhome2 sucks