Church's and Violence Tomorrow?

I predict there will be one or two incidents, where authorities are attacked, cursed at, scuffled with.. at Church's where Easter congregants will scoff at rules and laws prohibiting more than 10 people to assemble.. wouldn't shock me if someone brandished a weapon against Officers.

I wish these people would grow up and start caring about people besides themselves.

98% of Churches respect mankind, and will obey the social distance rules.. the 2% are whacked out Fascists.
You’re to big to be a monkey, to small to be a man. Chung Tran, the idiotic hooker board troll.
I predict there will be one or two incidents, where authorities are attacked, cursed at, scuffled with.. at Church's where Easter congregants will scoff at rules and laws prohibiting more than 10 people to assemble.. wouldn't shock me if someone brandished a weapon against Officers.

I wish these people would grow up and start caring about people besides themselves.

98% of Churches respect mankind, and will obey the social distance rules.. the 2% are whacked out Fascists. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/202...applies-there/

Federal Judge Shocks Many When He Informs Louisville Mayor That the US Constitution Applies There

Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer left, hands Larry Ysunza a bottle of champagne after he and his partner Tim Love became the first same sex couple in Jefferson County to receive their marriage license at the Jefferson County Court House Friday, June 26, 2015, in Louisville, Ky. The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday ruled that there is a right to same-sex marriage in all 50 states across the country. (AP Photo/Timothy D. Easley)

Yesterday, I posted on the extent to which state ‘shelter-in-place orders’ (seriously, f*** these people, I decide when I shelter-in-place, no one else) have gone out of their way to target churches and synagogues during Holy Week-Easter-Passover. A couple of the most egregious examples come from Kentucky (by the way, all you dumbasses who danced to the teachers’s union tune and voted against Matt Bevins, I hope you’re happy). The fascist Democrat Governor Andy Beshear has ordered the highway patrol to take down license plates numbers at Easter services, track down the drivers, and place them under a 14-day quarantine. In Louisville, fascist Democrat mayor Greg Fischer has forbidden even “drive through” services. Neither of these orders make any sense in any epidemiological way. People in cars don’t pass a virus to other people in cars. It just doesn’t work that way. The only plausible reasoning is simple hostility to religion.

The On Fire Christian Center in Louisville went to court to fight this grotesque overreach of power and a federal district judge, Justin Walker, handed down a temporary restraining order blocking Commissar Fischer from carrying out his order outlawing Easter services.
A federal judge has granted a restraining order against @louisvillemayor who promised to record the license plates of Easter church goers.
“The Mayor’s decision is stunning,” Judge Justin Walker said, “And it is,’beyond all reason,’ unconstitutional.”https://t.co/R4b6UqgisC
— Mary Margaret Olohan (@MaryMargOlohan) April 11, 2020
The decision is correct in all respects, right to the point of noting that if drive-up beer is an essential service, then so is drive-up Easter.

Watch: PBS Journo Yamiche Tries to Cancel Surgeon General With Wokeness Lecture but He Was Not Having It Sister Toldjah

As you might expect, those folks interested in using Wuhan virus as a bludgeon to Americans into accepting their status as serfs rather than citizens with actual God-given rights.
Trump judge Justin Walker holds that churches have a right to gather for drive-in services so long as parishioners remain in their cars.
On the merits, I think that is correct, but the opinion is so partisan and over-the-top it discredits itself.https://t.co/OMRKn2Nmg5
— Ian Millhiser (@imillhiser) April 11, 2020
Terrifying. Read the start of this opinion by one of Trump’s nominees rated “unqualified” by the American Bar Association. Justin Walker. A week ago, Trump indicated his intent to nominate him for the DC Court of Appeals. The second most consequential court short of SCOTUS. https://t.co/0kQyI8q9O2
— Scott Hechinger (@ScottHech) April 11, 2020
And then there are the Virtue Signalers:
The rhetorical flourishes in this opinion do not inspire confidence even if the decision is correct. https://t.co/BJwj6YjNUe
— Patterico (@Patterico) April 11, 2020
Yep, it's a bit much.
— David French (@DavidAFrench) April 11, 2020
We need a lot more of this and we need a significant level of civil disobedience of these idiot restrictions of liberty by fiat. It is shameful that only one church in Louisville attempted to go to court to enforce black letter Constitutional law.
Expect to hear a lot more about this decision. Walker has been nominated for a seat on the DC Circuit
Judge Justin Walker, the Kennedy and Kavanaugh ex-clerk and McConnell favorite just nominated to DC Circuit, prohibits Louisville mayor from banning drive-in church services: 'an American mayor criminalized the communal celebration of Easter' https://t.co/ZU0Q0svVLB
— Robert Barnes (@scotusreporter) April 11, 2020
Managing Editor at RedState
Former infantry officer, CGSC grad and Army Operations Center alumnus.
RedState member since 2004.
polite emails to editoratredstate@gmail.com Jerk emails will be blocked.
Follow me on Twitter
Read more by streiff

98% of Churches respect mankind, and will obey the social distance rules.. the 2% are whacked out Fascists. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I don't believe it is constitutional to prevent a worship service.

Freedom of religion.

Having said that, people should voluntarily hold their service over the internet to prevent the spread so we can get the economy moving again.
Kiss the Easter Bunny pedsy.

Anybody who goes to church tomorrow is out of their fucking minds.

Even keyboard warriors.

And does the US Constitution grant tax immunitys to the church?
  • Tiny
  • 04-11-2020, 10:18 PM
About 60% of the confirmed new coronavirus cases in South Korea are connected with Shincheonji Church of Jesus in the city of Daegu. That's something like 6800 people.

So if you're a devil worshiper should religious freedom guarantee you the right to human sacrifice? I don't think so. If some nut case wants to get all his parishioners under one roof, which would include the old and the sick, the state should shut him down.

Even keyboard warriors.

And does the US Constitution grant tax immunitys to the church? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You can't catch a Virus in Church. God won't have it. Got that dummy.
Freedom, rational or not, is our birthright. I guess I'm not too surprised by who is against freedom and for government supervision.
About 60% of the confirmed new coronavirus cases in South Korea are connected with Shincheonji Church of Jesus in the city of Daegu. That's something like 6800 people.

So if you're a devil worshiper should religious freedom guarantee you the right to human sacrifice? I don't think so. If some nut case wants to get all his parishioners under one roof, which would include the old and the sick, the state should shut him down. Originally Posted by Tiny

speaking of South Korea ..

Recovered coronavirus patients test positive again in blow to immunity hopes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/recovered...161747102.html

South Korea reported on Friday that 91 recovered coronavirus patients have tested positive for the disease again, raising questions over health experts' understanding of the pandemic.

The prospect of people being re-infected with the virus is of international concern, as many countries are hoping that infected populations will develop sufficient immunity to prevent a resurgence of the pandemic.

The reports have also prompted fears the virus may remain active in patients for much longer than was previously thought.

Korean health officials reported Friday that 91 patients thought to have been cleared of the virus had tested positive again, up from 51 people on Monday.

The Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) announced it had sent a team to the city of Daegu, the worst hit area, to investigate why patients there were testing positive again.

South Korea's early and widespread testing was held up as an example for the rest of the world - Ahn Young-joon /APSome of the patients testing positive again showed no symptoms, while others were suffering from fevers and respiratory issues, according to the Financial Times.

South Korean health officials said it remains unclear what is behind the trend, with the preliminary findings from the investigation in Daegu not expected to be released until next week.

However the KCDC's director, Jeong Eun-kyeong, raised the possibility that the virus may have been “reactivated” in people, rather than the patients being re-infected.

False test results could also be at fault, other experts said, or remnants of the virus could still be in patients’ systems without being infectious or posing a risk of danger to the host or others.

“There are different interpretations and many variables,” said Jung Ki-suck, professor of pulmonary medicine at Hallym University Sacred Heart Hospital.

“The government needs to come up with responses for each of these variables”.

South Korea had previously been hailed as a success story after its swift implementation of a mass-scale testing regime halted the spread of the virus and led to a far lower fatality rate than the global average.

The country had one of the worst outbreaks outside China in the early stages of the coronavirus spread, but the country has brought the situation under control over the past two months by a combination of measures including transparent reporting, mass-testing, social distancing and extensive contact tracing.

On Friday the country reported 27 new cases, its lowest figure since daily cases peaked at more than 900 in late February, according to the KCDC. The death toll rose by seven to 211, it said.

Nearly 7,000 South Koreans have been reported as recovered from Covid-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus.

The city of Daegu, which accounts for more than half of all South Korea's total infections, reported zero new cases for the first time since late February.

However the new reports of recovered patients testing positive once more has sparked fears of a fresh outbreak.

“We say that a patient has fully recovered when he or she tests negative twice within 24 hours. But the fact that some of them tested positive again in a short period means that the virus remains longer than we thought,” Son Young-rae, a spokesman for the health and welfare ministry, told the Financial Times.

“The number will only increase, 91 is just the beginning now,” said Kim Woo-joo, professor of infectious diseases at Korea University Guro Hospital.

Mr Kim also said patients had likely “relapsed” rather than been re-infected.

Even keyboard warriors.

And does the US Constitution grant tax immunitys to the church? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

don't you have an easter pecker to kiss?? isn't that BWK'????

better hop to it.
I've been to church twice in the last 10 years. I'm a very bad Catholic.

One was for a funeral and the other time was because I wanted to fuck a chick from the gym who I was trying to date and she was all about church... I really can't even recall which church was more boring to me.

The woman from the gym told me that she only believed in sex if she was married. I could not get rid of her number fast enough after she told me that bullshit. I felt like I was at another funeral and I just wasted 4 hours of my time with that stuck up bitch. I was just like, "there is plenty of pussy out there; what the fuck do you think makes you special?"

I didn't say that to her. I just drove her home. I really wanted that pussy though but she lost me with the whole marriage and sex nonsense. I don't mess with chicks who go to church anymore. I strongly prefer heathens now. lol

Edit: To specifically address the OP's post, I was raised Catholic. I can assure you that they will not be skipping Mass during Easter regardless of any potential consequences.

Does anyone else find it rather Hilarious that Mr. Tran posts this while almost simultaneously posting in another thread how he was himself out praying at the alter of Wally World yesterday.
I've been to church twice in the last 10 years. I'm a very bad Catholic.

One was for a funeral and the other time was because I wanted to fuck a chick from the gym who I was trying to date and she was all about church... I really can't even recall which church was more boring to me.

The woman from the gym told me that she only believed in sex if she was married. I could not get rid of her number fast enough after she told me that bullshit. I felt like I was at another funeral and I just wasted 4 hours of my time with that stuck up bitch. I was just like, "there is plenty of pussy out there; what the fuck do you think makes you special?"

I didn't say that to her. I just drove her home. I really wanted that pussy though but she lost me with the whole marriage and sex nonsense. I don't mess with chicks who go to church anymore. I strongly prefer heathens now. lol

Edit: To specifically address the OP's post, I was raised Catholic. I can assure you that they will not be skipping Mass during Easter regardless of any potential consequences. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
well, those types of women are, I guess, unattainable for you.

she may not have been special and you may think its bullshit, but they do believe in celibacy; in establishing relationship before sex and marriage.

its not ancedotal, but what've i've read is that they appear to lead to strong and long marriages. (hearing stories of couples meeting 1 to 3 months of dating and staying married for 50 - 70 years)

I hear that religious women are animals in bed..... lol!
I predict there will be one or two incidents, where authorities are attacked, cursed at, scuffled with.. at Church's where Easter congregants... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Does your 'I have a Dream' speech go something like: I have a dream of a world where we release convicted criminals from prison and imprison Christians due to the flu...

You go on. Bet you just pack in the Commies with that schick. Might be interesting to a rap beat too. Eh Comrade?
I predict there will be one or two incidents, where authorities are attacked, cursed at, scuffled with.. at Church's where Easter congregants will scoff at rules and laws prohibiting more than 10 people to assemble.. .... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What "laws"?