A pleasure to make;

A pleasure to make your acquaintance everyone. I have been considering this hobby for a few months now. I'm from Seattle but currently living in Atlanta. I'm 31l, and came across this site doing a little research. It seemed like a useful resource. I'm totally new to the hobby, so any advice or tips would be appreciated, specifically where the safest place to find girls are.

Also not sure if it's appropriate to ask but I have seen alot of QV *quick visit *. Is that what I am thinking it is, a BCD quickie?

Anyway nice to meet everyone and look forward to interacting with you all.
Welcome aboard sweetie and have fun!
A pleasure to make your acquaintance everyone. I have been considering this hobby for a few months now. I'm from Seattle but currently living in Atlanta. I'm 31l, and came across this site doing a little research. It seemed like a useful resource. I'm totally new to the hobby, so any advice or tips would be appreciated, specifically where the safest place to find girls are.

Also not sure if it's appropriate to ask but I have seen alot of QV *quick visit *. Is that what I am thinking it is, a BCD quickie?

Anyway nice to meet everyone and look forward to interacting with you all. Originally Posted by LittleHenny
Don't be a cheapskate - the girls hate that.
Welcome Enjoy!
welcome sir, have fun and be safe