Tangerine Face has Total Meltdown

What a National disgrace and the dead Americans are his fault and that of his pathetic lapdog supporters!
your post notwithstanding is as limp and useless as removed dick.

are you now HH's boytoy now????

and people wonder where you came from.... certainly not from oklahoma...
certainly not from oklahoma... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Well..maybe from Oklahoma...

What a National disgrace ... Originally Posted by Solemate62
A confession.
your post notwithstanding is as limp and useless as Hoes dick.

are you now HH's boytoy now????

and people wonder where you came from.... certainly not from oklahoma... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Feeling emboldened, dillsy?

Guess what. I have no boytoys. And you have no manners. And Your post has been reported,

Clean it up.

To the topic — Trump’s behaviour yesterday was as shameful as it was bullshits.

“Total Power?” Any other so-calleds head of state claiming “total power” in another country might expect a visit from the CIA, DONT you think?

You Trumplovers should bunker down because your god is on the way to being overthrown.

Book it boys.
I look forward to the daily assessment of the coronavirus each day by the Trump task force. I want to hear from those in the know as to whether or not the spread of the virus is peaking or not, and estimates as to when we will return to "normal".

Trump has an advantage right now in that he can get in front of a nationwide audience while Biden sits at home. Usually Trump takes subtle advantage of this opportunity by giving a somewhat biased view of the situation.

Yesterday's performance by Trump was disgraceful. This is a press briefing which he turned into a political commercial for himself. Donald, save such performances for your campaign rallies. It is irrelevant whether or not his dog-and-pony show was totally factual or not. This was neither the time nor place for such a show.
Amen!
What a National disgrace and the dead Americans are his fault and that of his pathetic lapdog supporters! Originally Posted by Solemate62
But, but, but the great leader has been the victim of COVID19 even though he has made Amerika #1 in the spread of a deadly virus. The great one was having to stand tremendously strong against the evil Dems in the defense of the perfect call which took his focus away from intelligence briefings. The great leader was only fighting back against the demonic NY times. All hail the great leader.

Another four years of the Moron in Chief and he will remove Lincoln from his memorial and replace him with his own image made of Gold. Not to worry his end is near.
I would also like to Know why Trump and his cronies are deliberately withholding and/or seizing vital supplies meant for the states and this pandemic.
There have been numerous reports about this issue, in many of the daily newspapers eg the LA Times.
Trump is already responsible for over 23,000 deaths and has no problem adding to the total apparently.
He’s already decided that it’s up to the states to go it alone, while he twiddles his thumbs and plays the blame game.
And as Speedracer rightly says, Trump has turned these daily briefings into one of his dog and pony show political rallies.
Shameless and a disgrace.
Neither does his so called task force have one member with any pandemic expertise.
So I guess Trump wants us to get back to work, but how can that be when he’s done nothing to prepare for any resuming of normal business.
But he alone claims he has the right to demand all Governors re-open their respective states.
That, of course is a BIG fat LIE. He has no power to do so.
the lame stream media cant bear to have their lies so powerfully displayed

they had to cut away

all they have ever attempted to do is discredit President Trump and they reverse every course, change every stance, take any side of all issues, hold only President Trump to the requirement to have both 20/20 hindsight and 20/20 foresight, they cast any decision against the latest knowledge instead of the then instructive knowledge, and they lie at will, either by omission or commission, in furtherance of their goal
  • oeb11
  • 04-14-2020, 08:45 AM
NGIT - excellent description of the Fascist DPST's and LSM!
Didn’t Kushner say nobody was going to touch his stockpile?
I would also like to Know why Trump and his cronies are deliberately withholding and/or seizing vital supplies meant for the states and this pandemic.
There have been numerous reports about this issue, in many of the daily newspapers eg the LA Times.
Trump is already responsible for over 23,000 deaths and has no problem adding to the total apparently.
He’s already decided that it’s up to the states to go it alone, while he twiddles his thumbs and plays the blame game.
And as Speedracer rightly says, Trump has turned these daily briefings into one of his dog and pony show political rallies.
Shameless and a disgrace.
Neither does his so called task force have one member with any pandemic expertise.
So I guess Trump wants us to get back to work, but how can that be when he’s done nothing to prepare for any resuming of normal business.
But he alone claims he has the right to demand all Governors re-open their respective states.
That, of course is a BIG fat LIE. He has no power to do so. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
You have pandered this shit regarding supplies several times now without ever giving a citation.

I call bullshit on the supplies until you post a citation.

I and others will be waiting.

And sorry everyone, we were taught well by a previous POTUS that elections have consequences and having a "pen and phone" is a powerful ally for the POTUS. Trump is simply using the bully pulpit to his choice as well.

And sorry everyone, we were taught well by a previous POTUS that elections have consequences and having a "pen and phone" is a powerful ally for the POTUS. Trump is simply using the bully pulpit to his choice as well. Originally Posted by eccielover
As I said -- Wrong place, wrong time.
^^^^^ Agreed ..... this "Trump is responsible" rant is way past getting old ..... Bliss definitely needs to come up with a better argument than this one he keeps beating into the ground ..... and Jaxboy, I'm sure there's plenty of room to put Trump up there on Mt. Rushmore without them having to take Lincoln down off of it ..... actually quite surprised that the work hasn't already started on that .....