Biden sex assult allegation

So maybe he can defend himself by claiming that he is a zombie.
Oh wait....

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/joe-...181441242.html
This is not going away.
This is not going away. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Nor should it. Creepy Joe earned his nickname. if the leftanisas want to scream "Stormy!" then anything CreepTard Joe did will catch up to him. Now.

BAHHAAAAAA
Poor Trumplestiltskin. He’s not going to hold anything’s back.

There’s not enough time for him to sink Biden on anything remotely morality relateds.

At best, it cancels out Stormys, 12 of the other 25 and a hookers to be named later.

Then what? It’s a losing proposition for the regime.

It doesn’t have to go always. Trump desensitized your country to such goings on.
Poor Trumplestiltskin. He’s not going to hold anything’s back.

There’s not enough time for him to sink Biden on anything remotely morality relateds.

At best, it cancels out Stormys, 12 of the other 25 and a hookers to be named later.

Then what? It’s a losing proposition for the regime.

It doesn’t have to go always. Trump desensitized your country to such goings on. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Go joe go!

BAHHAHAAAA
It doesn't matter if Biden is guilty as sin nothing will happen to him. It's just a story that most likely never even happened. Just like Brett Kavenaugh they put that story in our face what seemed like months and he was still confirmed. I believe Trump's impeachment hearings were just theater. It's better to question everything than to just settle on it being the truth.
What about all that celebrity # stufrf from last year?

I thought every woman's story deserved to be heard and investigated?

I thought every woman's story deserved to be heard and investigated? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Hunter is the clue. Parental Guidance.
Remember folk; Joe is guilty and now he has to prove he is innocent.
It's the current song book of the Left. Might as well sing along.

I thought every woman's story deserved to be heard and investigated? Originally Posted by ICU 812
What's the point in investigating something that didn't even happen and even if it did why are these so called victims waiting decades to bring it up?
Case in point.

I remember the pink hats marching in America.

How did that work out for yous?

At best, Trump doesn’t have to defend his lifetime record of sexual abuse, assault and harassment’s.

Then there are those kids in cages...
Case in point.

I remember the pink hats marching in America.

How did that work out for yous? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Well, Trump is still POTUS so all is good.

At best, Trump doesn’t have to defend his lifetime record of sexual abuse, assault and harassment’s. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
And no, Trump's lifetime record has been run through the ringer and yet nothing has come of it.

Then there are those kids in cages... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Are you referring to the false narrative and pictures that were in the end attributed to the Obama era? Then yes I agree Obama has that to answer for?

All in all you have nothing but distraction from the OP regarding Biden.
Nor should it. Creepy Joe earned his nickname. if the leftanisas want to scream "Stormy!" then anything CreepTard Joe did will catch up to him. Now.

BAHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
recall, if you will, the kavanaugh/blasie-ford episode

to the left it was a horrendous thing kavanaugh did and the nytimes was at the forefront of the umbrage

only thing is, there is zero evidence kavanaugh and baslie-ford ever met, her story was incredible, her own witnesses don't support her claims, her testimony was full of holes and provable inaccuracies. there is a strong whiff of politics in the claim, and kavanaugh's life history puts the lie to her claims

while biden, a life time of lying, plagiarism, self puffery, swagger and hair sniffing coupled with his own aide coming forth in rape allegation, and yet the nyt gives him a pass
Well, Trump is still POTUS so all is good.

And no, Trump's lifetime record has been run through the ringer and yet nothing has come of it.

Are you referring to the false narrative and pictures that were in the end attributed to the Obama era? Then yes I agree Obama has that to answer for?

All in all you have nothing but distraction from the OP regarding Biden. Originally Posted by eccielover
You make my points for me.

Thank you for agreeing with my analysis.
Hair sniffing...