Golden Girls Sub-Forum?

I just thought it might be cool to have a Golden Girls sub-forum for providers over 40. That way when one is looking to book an appointment in the providers ad section, they don't accidentally click on something that might cause them nightmares. Or even worse, find out that their favorite aunt just happens to be the MILF flavor of the month. Hey, I am not trying to discriminate with malice. There can be a "young, dumb, and full of cum" sub forum as well. It can be complete with grammatical errors, iphone mirror self portraits, and posts with different fonts combined with lower and uppercased letters within the same words.
Waldo666 you do know that when you click on the "search for providers" tab above that you can customize your search and put the age range you want in the search?
Can we have an IQ customizer..........I'm just asking.
I just thought it might be cool to have a Golden Girls sub-forum for providers over 40. That way when one is looking to book an appointment in the providers ad section, they don't accidentally click on something that might cause them nightmares. Or even worse, find out that their favorite aunt just happens to be the MILF flavor of the month. Hey, I am not trying to discriminate with malice. There can be a "young, dumb, and full of cum" sub forum as well. It can be complete with grammatical errors, iphone mirror self portraits, and posts with different fonts combined with lower and uppercased letters within the same words. Originally Posted by Waldo666

+3
golden girls are not 40+, I fall in the 40+ range and dont like the idea of being labeled golden!
I tHoUgHt u MeAnT tHeY DrIbBlEd wHeN ThEy LaUgHeD...
golden girls are not 40+, I fall in the 40+ range and dont like the idea of being labeled golden! Originally Posted by stonetammy
LOL

I am with you! I just turned 47 and don't look like a golden girl either. I think of little old ladies in their 70's with grey / white hair when I think of a a golden girl.

omg, you're 47? you're hot as hell woman
  • Trey
  • 08-08-2011, 05:39 PM
LOL

I am with you! I just turned 47 and don't look like a golden girl either. I think of little old ladies in their 70's with grey / white hair when I think of a a golden girl.

Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
Don't worry he said you can be Blanche.
omg, you're 47? you're hot as hell woman Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Awwww.. you make me blush! Most people think I am younger. BTW Airforce Amy is the same age as I am! However, I am not as tall or as busty as she is..haha http://www.airforceamy.com/

I am a pixxie compared to her.
LOL

Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures

I'm sick and fucking tired of providers using old pictures. This picture is over twenty years old and is not a fair representation of what these girls look like today. B&S BS!
I'm sick and fucking tired of providers using old pictures. This picture is over twenty years old and is not a fair representation of what these girls look like today. B&S BS! Originally Posted by lizardking
OMGosh! I LOVE the Golden Girls!!! *giggle*

I'm not sure about having a separate forum, but all for the show!

Genesis Nicole
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
SMH.