Encounter: Midday visit with quarantine girl

User ID: Nope
Date: 4-15-20
Name: Didn't get it
Phone: 8503757482
Email Address: None
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...i/332555832322
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Ensley, off Palafox
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, cowgirl, K9
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short shoulder length,light brown dirty blonde ish, was fresh out the shower wet/damp.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Stood maybe 5'6, average build to slight slim. Skinny fat to touch. Nice shape, nice girl. Dark tan skin. Very clean, shaved. Small flat breasts, decent ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the honest review.

How does her face look? And how easy was it to make an appointment?
Solid 7 in the face with no makeup.
Setup was the easiest I've had so far.
From the first response was there in 15 minutes. Couldn't even tell shes a mother of 5.
Solid 7 in the face with no makeup.
Setup was the easiest I've had so far.
From the first response was there in 15 minutes. Couldn't even tell shes a mother of 5. Originally Posted by Rolex99
Thanks for the response, brother.

Reminds me of Funsize_Cheyenne as she has five kids.
Heard great things about Cheyenne. Missed an opportunity with her while back. Set up a time for the afternoon and she had to cancel.
Sounds like she needs my business, soon. Thanks for that insight.
I meant to say mid-20 something. I reviewed her twice. Check it out for the whole story.
This chick has been reviewed a few times by some members and all are about like yours don’t know the name but seems like she would do in a PnD situation
Nice review thanks for the info
I tried meeting her today. Huge waste of time.
She ghost you?
She ghost you? Originally Posted by Rolex99
I wrote about what happened here.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2712277

I don’t have any hard feelings, but also no desire to try again.
  • Tex_
  • 07-13-2020, 11:01 PM
I drove an hour away this afternoon for a "guaranteed" appt only to be ghosted by her
I drove an hour away this afternoon for a "guaranteed" appt only to be ghosted by her Originally Posted by Tex_
When girls do this, they only hurt themselves. The money you were going to give her will go to another girl.
I drove an hour away this afternoon for a "guaranteed" appt only to be ghosted by her Originally Posted by Tex_
I had a similar experience with Tay. I wasted two hours driving, only to be ghosted. Fortunately, she offered to make it up to me, so I gave her another chance. It worked out for me, but that's not always the case with other providers.