creative promotions for slow times

Some creative provider ads are popping up. An interesting one is 3 sessions at a 50% discount. The catch ? You have to pay upfront for all 3 sessions.

Who will go for that, considering you can get "denial of service" at anytime.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-22-2020, 04:00 PM
no way in hell. any hobbyist who does that is gonna get screwed. i tell my provider friends if they have an A+ rating with the bbb, then sure. otherwise not just no but hell naw.

i've done some advances that i thought were pretty safe (small partial advance for a big date like an overnight) and still got screwed. if she's a hobby gal, she's gonna regret it cause i'm going to put her on blast as well for general fuckery.

ever do advances that worked out?

slightly off topic, but a super hot gal that was practically a utr pulled a menu bait-n-switch a few days ago. she got 0 for the session-ya that was some drama- plus a lifetime ban. (course she blew up my phone asking for a do over b4 i blocked her.) im wondering wtf are these gals thinking. if you treat your clients well, you're gonna make bank. if you screw them over, you're gonna lose a solid revenue stream plus referrals, and you may get put on blast too.

and then there was Candy lol. wtf was she thinking giving me movie hundreds in exchange for real 20s. i shoulda smelled a rat. shame on me for being a dumbass. she hits me up from a different number like every 3 weeks lol. her punishment to get off my dns list-only cause she's a 10-is 3 free sessions at her place cause i dont trust her at my place. that was some legit fuckery..
I honestly don't believe there is a creative way to think out of this situation. This is pretty much unprecedented and uncharted territory, even essential hospital workers are having to deal with hours being cut because of a low census and the halting of elective procedures. Most people simply don't have any disposable income right now or are holding on to what they have because no one I know has any idea when this will be over with. I wish all the ladies and hobbyists the best but this is just something that has to be rode out. Simple. Happy lobbying. Stay safe.
I have bit on buy three services upfront for a 50% discount. This was back 10+ years ago.

I had been a regular of hers for awhile and trusted her. She was good for the 1st & 2nd service but never followed threw on the third.

Her rate was 200$ hour at that time and I paid $300 for- three hour dates. I received two of those dates but never collected on the third.

While I preferred to have the third date, I was fine with it as I received two dates for a $100 discount. The third would of been a big bonus.