I'm very proud of The Mayor and Judge Hildago For Forcing Us To Wear Masks

What a gutsy and ballsy act. Or in her case clitorish act.

For anyone who doesnt want to follow the rules it's my sincere hope that they fine you 3 thousand dollars and sentence you to 30-90 days in jail for your first offense.
Wish away doodle bug

You may want to try this.....wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first.
Wish away doodle bug

You may want to try this.....wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first. Originally Posted by tbone2u

Cant say that I'm surprised that you're allowed to continue breaking board rules. Do you know what rule you just broke? You should have pointed out a long time ago. So in theory you should be grateful that you're allowed to break the rules with impunity while getting only warnings or highly likely just 1-2 pts each time you violate a rule. I cant see any other way you've survived this long. If I were you I'd be grateful for such "priviledge"
I'd be grateful for such "priviledge" Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Can’t lie Sis.....it is pretty great.....heh
Cant say that I'm surprised that you're allowed to continue breaking board rules. Do you know what rule you just broke? You should have pointed out a long time ago. So in theory you should be grateful that you're allowed to break the rules with impunity while getting only warnings or highly likely just 1-2 pts each time you violate a rule. I cant see any other way you've survived this long. If I were you I'd be grateful for such "priviledge" Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Somebody call an 'amber lamps' for her.

Can’t lie Sis.....it is pretty great.....heh Originally Posted by Russ38
I ain't mad at cha Russ enjoy that "majority privilege". I would too if I were part of the "majority". Except I'd be more like Bill Maher and John McCain.
I ain't mad at cha Russ enjoy that "majority privilege". I would too if I were part of the "majority". Except I'd be more like Bill Maher and John McCain. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Don’t sell yourself short....you could pull off a great Michael Moore as well.....
sc...you can wear a mask all you want. If you are inclined to be led around like a puppy dog...that's ok with me.
Don’t sell yourself short....you could pull off a great Michael Moore as well..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Naah he's too old fat and disgusting looking. Brilliant mind though. Maybe? ;-)
sc...you can wear a mask all you want. If you are inclined to be led around like a puppy dog...that's ok with me. Originally Posted by tbone2u
You should be thankful someone cares enough about your life to try and save it. You know there was once a time I didnt care about myself either. I was a living in the hood the ghetto and I had a mindset that I dont care about my life so why should I care about yours. But the lord reached out to me...he said SC I like you and I'm gonna save you from this wretchedness that the system perpetrated against your people. He gave me a revelation like the apostle John and I've been an amazing Black sage ever since. ;-)

But he still lets me carry my glocks. :-)
Naah he's too old fat and disgusting looking. Brilliant mind though. Maybe? ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I wouldn’t use the word “brilliant” but that’s just me.....but I do agree he is a disgusting Jabba the Hut looking motherfucker......ijs
Sc....you have pretty much worn out your "pat on the back threads".
You need to get yourself some new material.
It doesn't have to be a mask. It can be a scarf.....an old t shirt.....a smelly sock.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-24-2020, 03:04 AM
can i use a shrubbery do ya'll think..

SC, my thought is it can't hurt and may save lives, so i agree. it used to be that you can't be forced to wear a seatbelt but times have changed. this isn't the gestapo trying to fuck people over or do pointless shit, but a measure that may well help to get us over the pandemic and return to a business as usual without killing people.
  • R.M.
  • 04-24-2020, 04:11 AM
Don’t sell yourself short....you could pull off a great Michael Moore as well..... Originally Posted by Russ38