Israeli coalition deal keeps Netanyahu in power

For the nattering nabobs of negativity who claimed Natanyahu was through.

Israeli coalition deal keeps Netanyahu in power

It means that Netanyahu will almost certainly remain in office for the duration ...

(ABC)
  • oeb11
  • 04-23-2020, 02:09 PM
IBH - good to see you back!
IBH - good to see you back! Originally Posted by oeb11
This news about Netanyahu indicated that it was time for a return appearance.
You're still alive?? Fuck. I was hoping you did us all a favor and died off already. One less ignorant conservatard in the political forum, one less vote for Trump ( not that, that matters anyway).

Netanyahu is nothing more than a pussy who hides behind the U.S. someone needs to off his ass.
You're still alive?? Fuck. I was hoping you did us all a favor and died off already. One less ignorant conservatard in the political forum, one less vote for Trump ( not that, that matters anyway).

Netanyahu is nothing more than a pussy who hides behind the U.S. someone needs to off his ass.
Originally Posted by Little Monster
Netanyahu is STILL PM of Israel. Suck on that and choke. Ignorant people don't vote for Trump -- ignorant people vote for senile old white men and women who made their money through political graft.
the deal here is they split the terms. bibi starts the 1st half, the gantz starts the 2nd half of the 3 year term.

gantz coalition has collasped all because he agreed to bibi staying in power. so he negotiated this without them.

question is why did he agree to the deal.... somethings going on here.
  • Tiny
  • 04-23-2020, 04:35 PM
IBH - good to see you back! Originally Posted by oeb11
I'll ditto that!

I'm looking forward to an I B Hankering / Little Monster rematch. Anyone who was awake at 3:00 AM on July 8, 2019 witnessed an epic struggle.
Netanyahu is STILL PM of Israel. Suck on that and choke. Ignorant people don't vote for Trump -- ignorant people vote for senile old white men and women who made their money through political graft. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Old and senile is what you obviously are. Ignorant fucks vote for a racist, child molesting rapist, who never earned one dime of his money, instead he inherited mommy and daddy's money, and ripped off hard working people, like Trump
Suck on that and choke?

Nice talk, hanksy!

Check your PMS.
Suck on that and choke?

Nice talk, hanksy!

Check your PMS. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Seems like LM will get a few. Welcome back IBH. And yes, BB is still PM.
Suck on that and choke?

Nice talk, hanksy!

Check your PMS. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
And yet you fail to mention the posts of one wishing for the death of another poster and calling people ignorant fucks.

Hypocritical much?
Old and senile is what you obviously are. Ignorant fucks vote for a racist, child molesting rapist, who never earned one dime of his money, instead he inherited mommy and daddy's money, and ripped off hard working people, like Trump Originally Posted by Little Monster
You just listed every one of Biden's qualities except for the inheriting money from his daddy because his wealthy daddy lost it all. Biden has ripped off the hardworking American taxpayers for forty years and regarding the "molesting" part -- there are videos of Biden doing his molesting. Check the internet.

Suck on that and choke?

Nice talk, hanksy!

Check your PMS.
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Why? Are you going to admit in private what everyone here already knows: you're a counterfeit Cannuck.

I'll ditto that!

I'm looking forward to an I B Hankering / Little Monster rematch. Anyone who was awake at 3:00 AM on July 8, 2019 witnessed an epic struggle. Originally Posted by Tiny
Thank you.

Seems like LM will get a few. Welcome back IBH. And yes, BB is still PM. Originally Posted by bambino
Thank you.
  • oeb11
  • 04-23-2020, 06:24 PM
And the usual LM name-calling and foul mouthed scatology - it is what passes for an "intelligent response" by the Fascist DPST standards,
Why does LM just not write what He/she /it really feel (not thinks - they have narrrative for that)???Anyway - Mod is around - careful LM - trying out for another vacation with the "Band"!!
You just listed every one of Biden's qualities except for the inheriting money from his daddy because his wealthy daddy lost it all. Biden has ripped off the hardworking American taxpayers for forty years and regarding the "molesting" part -- there are videos of Biden doing his molesting. Check the internet.

Why? Are you going to admit in private what everyone here already knows: you're a counterfeit Cannuck.

Thank you.

Thank you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trump has how many allegations of sexual assault against him? He has ripped off thousands of hard workers with his fake University, as well stiff workers. He has failed miserably at handling this pandemic. That is why he is currently losing to Biden.
Trump will lose get over it. Trump and Netanyahu deserve each other
And the usual LM name-calling and foul mouthed scatology - it is what passes for an "intelligent response" by the Fascist DPST standards,
Why does LM just not write what He/she /it really feel (not thinks - they have narrrative for that)???Anyway - Mod is around - careful LM - trying out for another vacation with the "Band"!! Originally Posted by oeb11
And you continue to display your ignorance and hypocrisy. The name calling was started by your fellow conservative not me. Keep trying.