I'm gonna rub some asses raw with this one

Told you folks..Obama was ahead of his time. He predicted this and prepared for it. But your current racist in chief was so jealous he scrapped Obama's pandemic team and now Trump has what 50k dead Americans on his watch with a million Infected?

America got what it wanted I guess.

Told you folks..Obama was ahead of his time. He predicted this and prepared for it. But your current racist in chief was so jealous he scrapped Obama's pandemic team and now Trump has what 50k dead Americans on his watch with a million Infected?

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That's why Odumbo depleted and did not restock the on-hand supply of protective masks?

We rate this claim TRUE because it is supported by our research. There is no indication that the Odumbo administration took significant steps to replenish the supply of N95 masks in the Strategic National Stockpile after it was depleted from repeated crises. Calls for action came from experts at the time concerned for the country’s ability to respond to future serious pandemics. Such recommendations were, for whatever reason, not heeded.

USA Today
There's no indication that Trump took significant steps to replenish the supply of N95 masks in the Strategic National Stockpile during his FIRST THREE YEARS in office, either.
I'm gonna lick some asses raw again... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
TUMA boy is back!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1936417
Radio Free Douchebaggistan is on the air!

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Of course that prick knew about pandemics he funneled over three million dollars to the virology institute in Wuhan China where this Virus was developed. Obama is an International Criminal. He's one of the reasons America is a fucked up nation.
America is a fucked up nation? I thought we were all like MAGA. This orange cocksucker has had three years to make us all MAGA. When in the fuck is he gonna make it happen?
But, but, but, The king of Ventilators has much higher tv ratings and he uses tremendous words strongly. People are saying the great leader has another miracle cure called sunlight , because of the virus half life on stainless steel is only hours.

I do miss the days when our president could speak clearly and maintain focus.
Of course that prick knew about pandemics he funneled over three million dollars to the virology institute in Wuhan China where this Virus was developed. Obama is an International Criminal. He's one of the reasons America is a fucked up nation. Originally Posted by Levianon17
But the main reason this country is FUBAR at this point in history is the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office...but that changes very soon.
America is a fucked up nation? I thought we were all like MAGA. This orange cocksucker has had three years to make us all MAGA. When in the fuck is he gonna make it happen? Originally Posted by Lapdog
He's not, and you're not waiting for Trump to do it. You're delusional to believe a Democrat will do it and that's
not going to happen either.
But the main reason this country is FUBAR at this point in history is the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office...but that changes very soon. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You think something is going to change? I am afraid not. The next president will do nothing different other than inch this country closer to destruction. Quit dreaming and wake your ass up.
  • oeb11
  • 04-23-2020, 06:18 PM
Amazing how Delusions of political narrative take over for Reality and Facts in the minds of Some!!

Not to mention the fixation on scatology of the DPST's!!!
You think something is going to change? I am afraid not. The next president will do nothing different other than inch this country closer to destruction. Quit dreaming and wake your ass up. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Out dreaming and wake your ass up, the great leader will not be re elected to continue his destroy democracy campaign. He’s done a better job of destroying the economy than Bush2, but the majority of the country isn’t going to allow Putin’s punk to destroy democracy.
There's no indication that Trump took significant steps to replenish the supply of N95 masks in the Strategic National Stockpile during his FIRST THREE YEARS in office, either. Originally Posted by Lapdog
So you're admitting that Trump is still four years shy of matching Odumbo's seven years of negligence.
Out dreaming and wake your ass up, the great leader will not be re elected to continue his destroy democracy campaign. He’s done a better job of destroying the economy than Bush2, but the majority of the country isn’t going to allow Putin’s punk to destroy democracy. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

how exactly has Trump destroyed the economy or democracy? you keep jabbering about that yet you've never posted one thing to support it. unless you mean all those opinion pieces you post ..

BAHHAAAAA