Harley Jane

So I was told I could post this here by an admin.

I had previously posted an encounter with Harley Jane, her and I have since talked and discussed the situation and work things out.
She is an amazing provider and I do not want my issues to keep anyone from seeing her. She is worth you time to see.
Anyone that has questions feel free to message me.
She must be a hell of a good time. Allegedly, her boyfriend and her robbed you. And you still worked things out. And you mentioned she’s an “amazing provider.” I will most definitely keep that in mind. I now know who to contact if I want a good time. Then get robbed.
How can you possibly have worked things out? This makes no sense at all. Was your repost bs?
No BS, just working with the admin and helping her. Like I said feel free to PM me.
No BS, just working with the admin and helping her. Like I said feel free to PM me. Originally Posted by Monteirons

Well you're a good forgiving soul. That's a good trait.
This hobby is getting worse! A good provider is one who has robbed someone recently???
Sounds really fishy
Sounds really fishy Originally Posted by Kamahloveru

Nothing fishy about anything, the situation happened and I posted an encounter about it. Her and I worked the issue out, straight to the point, if you can't understand that then stay off the post
I see she's adverting on STG

https://wichita.skipthegames.com/fem...i/733563944911

Always wanted to see her, so what's the final verdict with her? Is she safe to see?
  • Ject
  • 05-11-2020, 07:17 PM
I don't post often but i do stay up on things going on here and it's good you all worked things out but from our point of view, you said back in December her and her Boyfriend robbed you.. then 2-3 months later you mentioned she was back in Jail.

She has had good reviews in the past but a sketchy one here and there so you have to understand our point of view with what we see and hear from reviews.. makes it feel like a sketchy situation.
I see she's adverting on STG

https://wichita.skipthegames.com/fem...i/733563944911

Always wanted to see her, so what's the final verdict with her? Is she safe to see? Originally Posted by ttboy9999
Verdict is... You may or may not get robbed. If you are OK with those odds give her a jingle!
From what I’ve heard, she was a great provider until she got with her boyfriend. They started robbing people (not just you) and she ended up going to jail for it. Not sure if she is still in jail and she may not be with the guy anymore. This may or may not be true it’s just rumors. But nonetheless, be careful and stay safe guys!!
From what I’ve heard, she was a great provider until she got with her boyfriend. They started robbing people (not just you) and she ended up going to jail for it. Not sure if she is still in jail and she may not be with the guy anymore. This may or may not be true it’s just rumors. But nonetheless, be careful and stay safe guys!! Originally Posted by Princess_rayne
Off da list. Better providers who are good and won't rob your butt
.....is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me (famous quote from mae west, slut of early cinema)

......both
I had the pleasure of spending some time with Harley last week with no issues at all. She is still my ATF and had no issues at all.