East vs West Houston

Not really an ISO, but I travel to Houston occasionally and had thought about bringing some lights etc. to entice a lady to pose sometime. As near as I can figure it looks like everything is happening west of downtown, diddly on the east, which is, of course, where I end up going for business.

Is this an accurate view of the hobby geography in H-town? Just curious.

Thanks,
Most of it is happening SW of downtown, in the Galleria/Midtown area. East side is a hell hole, fourth world dump.
East side generally tends to offer a grade of provider different from the West side of downtown. Personally I steer clear of most anything east side.
Anything east of 610/I10 East is all refineries and Baytown... Don't got there unless you have to.
Thanks,
I'll check out the Galaria area.
Galleria area out to Westchase.... some out I-10 and hwy 6, Sw houston... there are some in North houston... a few in mid town.. East side does not have a lot of ladies posting that area as their operational zones.
bbkid, got any input on those SE siders?

Anything east of 45 is West Louisiana...
  • emixa
  • 08-09-2011, 12:05 PM
I have to agree. I saw one person and she quickly moved out to I 10 and hwy 6 area which was out of the way, but damn worth it. most of the decent are galleria, sugarland, westchase area.