Date: 5/13/20
Name: Thai Jessica
User ID:: N/A
Phone: 2143473679
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: It's an APT so she'll tell you.
Activities: Massage, L1, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short with a nice build. Kinda thick for an Asian. She has some ass on her.
Recommendation: Yes
For those who have seen both Jessica and Nina, who has the bigger/better tits?
how much is Jessica commanding these days?

I've seen both, I think they're tits are similar. I didn't complain with either one.
  • Lanny
  • 05-15-2020, 06:01 PM
My expeience: Jessica's a little bigger, easily Ds...Nina's are Cs...but Nina will feed them to you and more playful...
Last week she quoted me $50 for hhr. Then she cancelled on me so sad.
I have always gotten a great slide from Jessica...you know where they hold the tip to keep from sliding in...Haven’t seen her since the Covid scare....
Did she keep the same address like before ?
Yep
I missed out on the experience. She ghosted me.
Did she make you wear a mask? Did she wear a mask? Just curious if she is treating old customers with Covid dress code.
Did she make you wear a mask? Did she wear a mask? Just curious if she is treating old customers with Covid dress code. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
Visited TJ a few weeks ago. She requires that you wear a mask. Only L1 was available, being it was my first tile seeing her, I was not sure if that was the norm or just due to all that’s going on currently. Did not attempt to pull up shirt this time. Maybe next time will see. She does wear a mask.