City Guide Asians

Has anybody had any encounters with any of the Asians on City Guide? Or if there’s any other Asians advertising anywhere??
I’m not really concerned with pics matching the person who answers the door. Just as long as she’s cute and sexy lol. Thanks in advance
Standard stuff. Always legit, always reliable. Pretty cookie cutter service (massage, hj, bbbj, cfs) but the consistency is nice sometimes. Never the girl in the ad but never had any too bad. They’re usually decent enough in my opinion but ymmv. I actually kind of like the randomness of it, adds a little extra excitement. They’re a nice short notice option, almost always available. To me they make more sense then dropping $ at an amp since it’s not much more than that. I usually check in with them 1-2 a month. Definitely not gfe and none speak English except basics- good, no, pretty, etc. Basically cave man talk which I actually like since I’m not really into chit chatting with providers anyways.
They are basically the "Asians of Backpage" from before Backpage shut down.

High volume, very likely trafficked.

BTW cityxguide.co (https://cityxguide.co/c/omaha) and backpage.co (https://backpage.co/c/omaha) are the same platform.
They are basically the "Asians of Backpage" from before Backpage shut down.

High volume, very likely trafficked.

BTW cityxguide.co (https://cityxguide.co/c/omaha) and backpage.co (https://backpage.co/c/omaha) are the same platform. Originally Posted by OmahaUser
They are the same weary older Chinese ladies that have operated in Omaha for years . Once in a blue moon a good looking provider will show up . If you don't like what you see behind the door just leave .

I have texted the booking agent and made it certain if the provider is old and weary i will leave. They always respond with she is 23 and pretty don't worry .

Give them a shot but make it known you will leave if the provider is not as advertised . If you get a worn out middle aged Chinese lady just walk out .

Omaha gets the older Chinese ladies because hobbyists here pay big bucks for ugmos while the sexy young ladies are in the big cities .

Very rarely a sexy young thing makes her way to Omaha by accident . Omaha is the last bastion for old , weary Chinese providers. The ugmos have cornered the market and wont let the pretty ladies tour Omaha .
If you ever see an ad like that - it is probably trafficking. Especially if; as you all are saying - "the girl speaks no English". "Booking agent". Heavy on the quotes, there. Please report any ads like this. Those poor women. This whole thread makes me sick...
If you ever see an ad like that - it is probably trafficking. Especially if; as you all are saying - "the girl speaks no English". "Booking agent". Heavy on the quotes, there. Please report any ads like this. Those poor women. This whole thread makes me sick... Originally Posted by thebbwqueen97
You are entitled to your opinion as everyone . However , I have met 2 women from the ads and know them personally . I have their private numbers and speak on friendly terms sometimes with the use of a translator and see both in real world . Both are happy and doing well. In no way are these women trafficked . They do this because they earn 20x more than they would otherwise .

They are in the hobby for probably the same reasons you are .
Booking Agents are used by many providers .
If you ever see an ad like that - it is probably trafficking. Especially if; as you all are saying - "the girl speaks no English". "Booking agent". Heavy on the quotes, there. Please report any ads like this. Those poor women. This whole thread makes me sick... Originally Posted by thebbwqueen97
I have encountered others who have also seen these providers in the real world . This wouldnt happen if they were trafficked .
None of that negates the fact they could possibly be trafficked. Stay safe...