URL / Website: -
City: Lafayette
State: Louisiana
Address: Hotel in South Lafayette
Activities: CBJ, Daty, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Brown hair shoulder lenghth
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very attractive brunette. Perfect size breasts and awesome ass. Curvy in stature
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. Being seeing her ad for some times.
  • cajun
  • 05-26-2020, 05:46 PM
I contacted her to try to schedule next week and she told me to fuck off and blocked me. I only asked her if she would be in town next week and she got all pissy.
She ghosted me once after I made a appointment. I fell asleep in my car in the Albertsons parking lot in Broussard while waiting for a response to my multiple text messages. I did go home feeling rested tho!!
I messaged her once and she started cussing me out. She told me she was going to hack my phone and all sort of stupid things. I explained to her why I messaged her then she had random people start calling and harassing me.
I had a similar experience with her you might want to go buy a Lottery Ticket
She went off on me also awhile back. Maybe bipolar??
had a similar experience with her. She’s crazy!
It’s interesting to see a positive review draw so many negative comments.
It’s interesting to see a positive review draw so many negative comments. Originally Posted by Art Lover
Yep...and I had the same experience...somethings not right in the attic.
I actually got the intel on her from other Lafayette girls stating she sets folks up. So I have steered away. Not sure if it’s the same Kylie cause it was awhile ago. Pics are different, but age and body style matches up. Info I received referenced set ups and off behavior. I personally haven’t encountered cause I simple avoided based on intel.
I actually got the intel on her from other Lafayette girls stating she sets folks up. So I have steered away. Not sure if it’s the same Kylie cause it was awhile ago. Pics are different, but age and body style matches up. Info I received referenced set ups and off behavior. I personally haven’t encountered cause I simple avoided based on intel.