Can we talk about sex?

It seems like coed has turned into sandbox posts or ads. Remember that fun thing we used to talk about? I wanna hear something steamy!
Lets talk about sex baby....
  • frizB
  • 05-27-2020, 08:33 AM
If it makes you feel any better, I briefly thought about you while rubbing one out the other day.
I mean that's what happens when they take ads away. Guys are trying to find girls, girls are trying to find guys
I'm looking for someone to help me with my G-Spot study. I know where it is and what to do, but I always want more practice.
How about funny/steamy?

The year 1989. Two United States Petty Officers on the prowl for strange. After a few bars, our men in uniform spy two young ladies and proceed to separate them from the herd. Drinks are shared. Dancing ensues. After what seems like an eternity, our heroes are invited back to their apartment. Yours truly and his new best friend retire to the bedroom. Clothes are shed, bodies are rubbed, and faces are made. Our hero attempts to fall asleep when his new friend makes a phone call while attempting to revive our fallen hero. After a few short minutes, it becomes apparent the young lady is talking about me to her friend. She tells the other person on the line that she is playing with my cock and waiting for it to get hard again. Our hero is beside himself with righteous indignation. But alas, her manipulations have their desired effect; a fact she quickly relates to her phone friend. She explains she has to get off the phone. Before our hero slides between her folds, the radio DJ gives a shout out to the young lady and wishes her the best with her new friend. In the end, she appeared to enjoy the grudge fuck she received.
If it makes you feel any better, I briefly thought about you while rubbing one out the other day. Originally Posted by frizB
Really? That makes me feel good. Maybe not as good as you felt but anyway..why arent you in my bed?
Too funny! Love good stories!

How about funny/steamy?

The year 1989. Two United States Petty Officers on the prowl for strange. After a few bars, our men in uniform spy two young ladies and proceed to separate them from the herd. Drinks are shared. Dancing ensues. After what seems like an eternity, our heroes are invited back to their apartment. Yours truly and his new best friend retire to the bedroom. Clothes are shed, bodies are rubbed, and faces are made. Our hero attempts to fall asleep when his new friend makes a phone call while attempting to revive our fallen hero. After a few short minutes, it becomes apparent the young lady is talking about me to her friend. She tells the other person on the line that she is playing with my cock and waiting for it to get hard again. Our hero is beside himself with righteous indignation. But alas, her manipulations have their desired effect; a fact she quickly relates to her phone friend. She explains she has to get off the phone. Before our hero slides between her folds, the radio DJ gives a shout out to the young lady and wishes her the best with her new friend. In the end, she appeared to enjoy the grudge fuck she received. Originally Posted by Passerby
m
Attached Images File Type: jpg 96793761_3100504886676104_4237008868414062592_n.jpg (42.5 KB, 140 views)