This is for Grizzly77

When someone sits and talks with you ALL DAY and then you promise all this shit, just to get blocked. Everytime I will be doing this.. it's funny with providers don't come through they get bashed and berated; yet the BOYS can do whatever without any blowback. I'm sorry that's just not me. Thank you for promising to pay rent then block me overnight, thank you for PROPOSING to me then blocking me overnight. Thank you for making me waste my time. This is why I ask for deposit with EVERYTHING. CUZ MEN ACTING LIKE LITTLE BOYS.
Damn he went all out
If you're doing a multi hour session you should probably always get a deposit
I never wanted to do deposits but I'm seriously thinking about moving towards in myself because it is getting very ridiculous how people are acting I hold my word they should hold theirs so a lot of my policies/pricing will be changing
When someone sits and talks with you ALL DAY and then you promise all this shit, just to get blocked. Everytime I will be doing this.. it's funny with providers don't come through they get bashed and berated; yet the BOYS can do whatever without any blowback. I'm sorry that's just not me. Thank you for promising to pay rent then block me overnight, thank you for PROPOSING to me then blocking me overnight. Thank you for making me waste my time. This is why I ask for deposit with EVERYTHING. CUZ MEN ACTING LIKE LITTLE BOYS. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Well what did you say? Yes or no?
I never wanted to do deposits but I'm seriously thinking about moving towards in myself because it is getting very ridiculous how people are acting I hold my word they should hold theirs so a lot of my policies/pricing will be changing Originally Posted by Sienna91
You just went up to 400 last week. Are you going up again just asking?
Why spend all that time speaking with someone that hasnt spent a dime is baffling.
I think thats more the question.
Cash talks bullshit walks
Dup site bug
You just went up to 400 last week. Are you going up again just asking? Originally Posted by Lubeman
Why would you even post that? I am very disappointed in you you know you're not supposed to do that.
1 . I was always worth more than what I charged in the beginning everybody knows it in fact it was my own clients who told me that my price should have at least been $100 more than what I was charging and I only went up 50. So I know I'm worth when I'm charging

2. I'm a very clean provider that gives an outstanding GFE experience plus highly reviewed on several platforms

3. I'm not strung out nor run any scams

4. I keep an attractive appearance and I am very professional with my clients

5. I have a very expensive website plus release professional photography brand new every 6 weeks

6. I travel everywhere by plane

7. if anyone has any questions about my donations or polices they can always shoot me a message but I will not be lowering it

Site is messing up it keeps posting my comments twice
1 . I was always worth more than what I charged in the beginning everybody knows it

2. I'm a very clean provider that gives an outstanding GFE experience plus highly reviewed on several platforms

3. I'm not strung out nor run any scams

4. I keep an attractive appearance and I am very professional with my clients

6. I have a very expensive website plus release professional photography brand new every 6 weeks

8. I travel everywhere by plane

5. if anyone has any questions about my price and they can always shoot me a message
And I said time and time again I don't like seeing a lot of people.

and for me to keep up with a cost-of-living plus business expenses and getting what I deserve I've had to make a few changes and people who still want to see me will stick by me but

if some people can't afford it anymore I understand but I can't keep charging below my worth that is very unfair to me especially when I see people who don't even do half the things I do nor keep a clean appearance plus bad reviews charging more than me it's unfair.

and I feel like if a person truly wants me to continue hobbying and they would understand this. Because at the rates that I was at before I would have quit
Not to mention half of girls don't even reply back to y'all let's just keep it real here . I bend over backwards to try to accommodate everybody is time I get compensated for that . Hope everyone understands. thanks to everyone that have so far because I'm not had any complaints until now (this thread)