Remember Ali?

Hey y’all I’m back! Feel free to message me so we can chat! Can’t wait to talk with you! I’m in the Belle Vernon area today
Check your pms!
Sent a pm, hasn’t been read
Me too? Not sure why she advertised then?
Y'all know we have lives beyond sitting around waiting for your DM that likely says...

Hey. You avail? 15 min? Bb I need to see you NOW.

Sorry dudes...we are probably cumming on a cock or participating in our lives. Last minute was so pre FOSTA days, ya know?
Oh for fuck’s sake, shut the fuck up, troll. She comes on here advertising and then disappears for two weeks and counting.
Sent my PM on 5-29-2020. As of today unread. I am no expert but that doesn’t seem “last minute” to me. Not a big deal either way, really just wondering if anyone else had a reply from Ali to their PM.
Same here as Freelancer1..wasn't looking for any last minute appointment.
Is that what you were doing while typing this?��
Ignore the troll guys. I guess 2 weeks is considered last minute to her because that’s the time she would need to peel her fat ass off her bed. Girls with a BMI < 25 so pre-FOSTA.
My PM is unread as well. Looks like she hasn't been back on since she posted.
Maybe Ali read a few posts after she wrote her greetings and decided to go elsewhere to play?
She actually responded to me an hour after her post with info on rates and menu that I had requested. She was outcall only and that didn't work in my situation.
I don’t get on here very often... but when I do, you better catch me while you can
I am looking forward to being more active