Anyone seen this one in Mobile?

https://mobile.skipthegames.com/fema...n/919401239999

I messaged her and she was quick to respond, but I’m weary of anyone I can’t find a review for.
Simple google image search shows some of the pics in ad are fakes.

Tineye dot com is your hobby friend my man.
My gut says hell no, I can’t explain why
Hope they are real, we need some providers in Mobile
Ask her for a proof pic, she might be real, but I doubt those are her pictures...
Yeah tell her to take a face pic pointing at her nose with a specific finger. Works everytime with me.
She’s real. I haven’t seen her in the capacity you are asking but she was in the same grocery store as me in Tillman’s Corner last week. She immediately caught my eye because I had been eyeballing her ad as well. I should’ve talked to her in the store but didn’t want to spook her.
The pics showing her face and the one of her sitting in the chair is her. Her pics are "filtered". She goes by Kiki or Lexie. Hangs out with a real bad element, be very careful.
The pussy pic and the one that looks professional with her back turned are fakes.

All the others of her in regular drawers might be real. But if they already lied in pics what makes you think it will get any better once your in her door and she has your cash in hand?
The pics showing her face and the one of her sitting in the chair is her. Her pics are "filtered". She goes by Kiki or Lexie. Hangs out with a real bad element, be very careful. Originally Posted by SouthernNites
Thanks for the heads up. I have been seriously considering making that phone call to see her. I’ll pass now.
I’ve not seen her but I have seen her friend she advertises along side. I haven’t TOFTT in regards to this one specifically but I’d say to anyone contemplating it that the company she keeps has kept me from doing so.