Michigan State Troopers Vandalize then yank driver from vehicle

Just kidding, but it wouldn't surprise me with the current hatred of police that this wasn't the headline.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mi...?ocid=msedgdhp

A few key statements and the cops are the bad guys.

An officer attempted to break the passenger side window using his baton, having to then use his hands to push the window in due to tints on the front windows
The officer then pulled the ... driver from the truck
And sorry lefty's this was an actual feel good story of police response.
  • oeb11
  • 06-09-2020, 03:12 PM
If Trump had been even peripherally involved - U can be sure the NYT and WacomPost and 9500 would be screaming about violation of civil rights.

Particularly since the Race of the cops and driver were not disclosed - a major aberration for those DPST's who hate Cops of any race.

I see no need to apologize to DPST's who speak nothing but lies, and plan to subvert the Constitution and rights of all citizens - to be replaced by a nomenklatura leadership and an Orwellian system.

if it is White cops and a black driver - gov Whitmer will soon be on her way to fire and charge the cops with as many crimes as possible - including attempted murder.
The police saluted Floyd’s coffin today. A heroes send off.
Salute? The guy is a piece of shit who was jailed 9 times, on meth and fentanyl when the incident happened. Lionize him if you’d like but I wouldn’t salute his dumb, drugged out, pointing a gun at a pregnant woman’s belly, ass on a bet.