Cops are real coronavirus is fake

I so far I have seen or met 0 coronavirus patients shower see police officer almost every day. There 1.8 million in the USA of each. You would think someone meet a some one with coronavirus patients. What have you guys seen?
I so far I have seen or met 0 coronavirus patients shower see police officer almost every day. There 1.8 million in the USA of each. You would think someone meet a some one with coronavirus patients. What have you guys seen? Originally Posted by Ripmany
I have 2 family members who have been diagnosed with coronavirus. One lives in Colorado and her doctor diagnosed her with the virus due to her symptoms but due to the shortage of test kits at the time, it could not be 100% confirmed. The other family member is in NY and took the test and it was positive. He had many of the symptoms of the virus before taking the test.
Other than my good friend Tom Hanks, I don't know anyone with COVID19
I had an inlaw die from it..77 y/o but very fit...lived in a rural community...noone else close to him came down with it...although it was early on and testing was limited
nobody I know, for certain.. one or two had symptoms that I suspect may have had it, but never tested.

I just learned the other day that George Floyd had it, some 6 weeks before his murder.
i wouldn't say cv19 is fake. a friend of mine knew of some people came down with it.

its no more than a very strong form of hong kong flu. its stronger than the flu but weaker than the hong kong flu (its prolly too early to tell at this point).