Texan coming to Phoenix for a few days…

Texan coming to Phoenix for a few days…Well hello everybody, I’ve got a few questions! What’s up with these massage places that have non-Asian women? Are they going to have the same services or is it just a quickie hand massage only kind of deal?
The ads stay Ron, show some very attractive women… But then again that’s not always the case when you get there? Any other suggestions for this Texan?

Not opposed to an out call coming to see me?
Wish I could advise on MP's but I can't recommend any non-AMP's from lack of experience. There was a Jamie working at a non-AMP in Ahwatukee called Desert Oasis but I never got to try her out before she left the biz.
Good luck, please report any if you find any good ones. Too bad AZ is nothing like TX for the hobby.
I can't compare to Texas, but the offerings in the Valley are mixed. Personally I've been very lucky, provided you do your research beforehand.

Caveat emptor: we're living in a novel coronavirus world; I've imposed myself a hiatus because I have far too much to lose, so I can't really speak to the quality of the service nowadays.