Kelley Anne Has Had Some Work Done.

I was just watching her on FoxNews, and she is looking hot. She really has that “older woman I would fuck” look down pat.

Either she has a fantastic makeup man, or a good surgeon.
She always looked kinda haggard to me. Haven’t seen her lately.
She always looked kinda haggard to me. Haven’t seen her lately. Originally Posted by bambino

Yeah but the symmetry of that face puts her in the hot girl category in my opinion. I think she would be at the top of any women her age.

What makes an attractive face?

“Such as the size of the features of your face and their arrangement.” For example, the distance between the centers of a woman's eyes affects whether she is considered beautiful. People find her most attractive when that distance is just under half of the width of the face.

I'm sure The Donald know the best cosmetic surgeons on the planet. There are times you don't haggle!
You goobers need to set your sights a bit higher. I wouldn't fuck that ugly bitch for practice.
How about the Donald's current mouth piece. Kayleigh Mcenany
You goobers need to set your sights a bit higher. I wouldn't fuck that ugly bitch for practice. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You need it.
Yeah but the symmetry of that face puts her in the hot girl category in my opinion. I think she would be at the top of any women her age Originally Posted by HedonistForever

You need it. Originally Posted by bambino
Your mother never complained.
Airing that skanky pussy out on the oval office sofa. Hope she doesn't drip on the upholstery.
That is the same couch Bill had in there so she's only sweetening it up!

Nothing like pussy juice saturated cigar drippings by Bill!
Your mother never complained. Originally Posted by Lapdog
About what?
About what? Originally Posted by bambino
He's kindergarten intellectual level drowning in adult land. Look at his trolling posts! NOTHING!
  • oeb11
  • 06-17-2020, 02:41 PM
here are the puppy LibDem Brigade (Che Guevara platoon) representatives sniping at Kelly - while their Dearest Leader - nazi Pelosi - looks like a Halloween fright mask - and has outlived several of her personal plastic surgeons.

They died of acquired insanity trying to placate her demands for a Lolita appearance.