Do Black Lives Matter or Does Bolton's Book

Keep an EYE on the LameStreamMedia .... the BLM news cycle is almost over ..... Bolton's Book is about to be released.

Bitten has the Black vote with a mask hanging on his ear .... so no problems now!
Keep an EYE on the LameStreamMedia .... the BLM news cycle is almost over ..... Bolton's Book is about to be released.

Bitten has the Black vote with a mask hanging on his ear .... so no problems now! Originally Posted by LexusLover

I don't see Bolton's book changing a single Trump voters mind. Maybe a few Independents but I doubt it. Everybody who "really" pays attention to politics, understands the dynamics of the Trump/ Bolton relationship which considering Trump says he hates the idea of war and Bolton loves the idea of war, one has to wonder WTF Trump was thinking.

Trump likes to view himself as "confrontational" who better to be confrontational than John Bolton? Trump said something to the effect that when you walk into the room with John Bolton by your side, people know a fight is coming.

But strangely enough, one of the biggest disagreements between Trump and Bolton was on bombing Iran after shooting down our drones and then deciding not to retaliate after Iran bombed our air base.

So what Bolton is arguing in his book with regard to Iran, is that the President showed to much restraint in not getting us into a bigger war with Iran, something that the majority left and right, applauded when Trump refused to escalate.

So no, Trump won't lose a single vote that he hadn't already lost due to Bolton's book and I do believe that Trump has lost some Republican votes over his demeanor more than his policies.

My thinking right now is that the only hope Trump has of being re-elected, is if all those White so called educated women, see themselves in the danger a more radical government, meaning BLM and Antifa would bring. If Trump can't make that argument convincingly, I think he loses.

I'm voting against the radical Left, not for Trump. I would replace Trump in a heartbeat with someone who would do exactly what Trump has done and intends to do but I don't see that person on the horizon so I am stuck with Trump and policies that I totally agree with.
  • oeb11
  • 06-19-2020, 01:56 PM
HF - well written.

I would vote for Pence if Trump decided another term was not worth the Hate.

assuming Pence's nomination.
I don't see Bolton's book changing a single Trump voters mind. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Actually, I'll be more specific to the point I was intending.

The lamestream media has the attention span of a 2nd or 3rd grader and now that it's no longer as much fun to burn business and throw bricks at cops while "protesting" the emergence of Bolton's book will cause them to refocus on assuring Trump doesn't have a 2nd term. Particularly since Bitten proves daily he is incoherent and the "identity politics" of selecting his "running mate" will bear little meaningful or substantive candidate to gather the reins the week following inauguration.

The LameStreamMedia is going to be embarrassed by the BLM groupies and realize that this will end up being another Ferguson/Baltimore incompetence demonstration irrespective of their best efforts to make it stick to the wall.

And Trump had nothing to do with either Floyd or the crook in Atlanta. And neither did the Russians.
My thinking right now is that the only hope Trump has of being re-elected, is if all those White so called educated women, see themselves in the danger a more radical government, meaning BLM and Antifa would bring. If Trump can't make that argument convincingly, I think he loses.

I'm voting against the radical Left, not for Trump. I would replace Trump in a heartbeat with someone who would do exactly what Trump has done and intends to do but I don't see that person on the horizon so I am stuck with Trump and policies that I totally agree with. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Are you kidding? Trump is going to win in a walk over. That's why the Dems are so Desperate to gin up extending the lock downs, rioting etc. Their only goal is to force vote by mail which they will then use to try and ballot stuff enough votes to get Joey Fingers over the finish line. And it's ALL about covering up the corruption of Obama and Biden.

The next few months are going to be a hoot.
  • oeb11
  • 06-19-2020, 06:02 PM
Interestingly -Today bolton is slammed by many prominent LibDPST's regarding his book.

Even Pelosi slammed him.

Look like bolton made himself persona non grata to both sides.

So who buys the books????
Does it matter????
Interestingly -Today bolton is slammed by many prominent LibDPST's regarding his book.

Even Pelosi slammed him.

Look like bolton made himself persona non grata to both sides.

So who buys the books????
Does it matter???? Originally Posted by oeb11

remember when Bolton's testimony in the peachmentfuss farce was gonna bring down Trump?

neither do i

BAHHAAAAAA
I'm voting against the radical Left, not for Trump. I would replace Trump in a heartbeat with someone who would do exactly what Trump has done and intends to do but I don't see that person on the horizon so I am stuck with Trump and policies that I totally agree with. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

I agree.

Trump's an ass, but theres no one out there that will do what he's doing.

thats something for 2024 to consider.

Trump's an ass, ..... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
... well? What's the problem? It's been too long since we had one. Another four years will do.

Home Sweet Home!
Are you kidding? Trump is going to win in a walk over. That's why the Dems are so Desperate to gin up extending the lock downs, rioting etc. Their only goal is to force vote by mail which they will then use to try and ballot stuff enough votes to get Joey Fingers over the finish line. And it's ALL about covering up the corruption of Obama and Biden.

The next few months are going to be a hoot. Originally Posted by texassapper

I share your goal but not your optimism. I think Democrats are salivating at what looks like a second wave of Covid at least here in South Florida where the number of daily cases recently almost got to 3,000 assuming we can believe these numbers and remembering that "number of cases reported" means nothing, only hospitalizations and deaths matter and like I said, here in Florida we are fast approaching 900 dead. If the hospitalizations and deaths keep going up with no break before election, Trump and Republicans will get "some blame" more than Democrats, for wanting to open back up "too soon".

Of course there is also a sizable number of people who think opening back up was necessary regardless of how many die which I admit is my view.

We simply do not yet know how this will play out. This may be the most fluid 4 plus months to an election in our recent history. In other words, this election could turn on a dime.

I'm just offering one opinion according to a select group of so called political experts, that this election turns on the White woman's vote. If that is true, a big if I'll grant you, what will change the view of these women expected to vote for Biden?

Easy, a break down in law and order. If cops start quitting by the hundreds or thousands?

Scare the crap out of these White women with more burning and looting and no matter how many Black lives Matter protesters you see on the streets, the die will be caste in "fly over country" that we can't afford to let the party that is cuddling these criminals, gain power which is my view as well.

It will be interesting, no doubt about that.
I share your goal but not your optimism. I think Democrats are salivating at what looks like a second wave of Covid at least here in South Florida where the number of daily cases recently almost got to 3,000 assuming we can believe these numbers and remembering that "number of cases reported" means nothing, only hospitalizations and deaths matter and like I said, here in Florida we are fast approaching 900 dead. If the hospitalizations and deaths keep going up with no break before election, Trump and Republicans will get "some blame" more than Democrats, for wanting to open back up "too soon".

Of course there is also a sizable number of people who think opening back up was necessary regardless of how many die which I admit is my view.

We simply do not yet know how this will play out. This may be the most fluid 4 plus months to an election in our recent history. In other words, this election could turn on a dime.

I'm just offering one opinion according to a select group of so called political experts, that this election turns on the White woman's vote. If that is true, a big if I'll grant you, what will change the view of these women expected to vote for Biden?

Easy, a break down in law and order. If cops start quitting by the hundreds or thousands?

Scare the crap out of these White women with more burning and looting and no matter how many Black lives Matter protesters you see on the streets, the die will be caste in "fly over country" that we can't afford to let the party that is cuddling these criminals, gain power which is my view as well.

It will be interesting, no doubt about that. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I think the cops should quit and go protect the suburbs. Let the liberal cities burn - serves those DPST's right for being leftist assholes who hate the police.

They should definitely abandon Atlanta.

I hope the scared white women of the suburbs vote for Trump but it will be close no matter what.
I don't see Bolton's book changing a single Trump voters mind. Maybe a few Independents but I doubt it. Everybody who "really" pays attention to politics, understands the dynamics of the Trump/ Bolton relationship which considering Trump says he hates the idea of war and Bolton loves the idea of war, one has to wonder WTF Trump was thinking.

Trump likes to view himself as "confrontational" who better to be confrontational than John Bolton? Trump said something to the effect that when you walk into the room with John Bolton by your side, people know a fight is coming.

But strangely enough, one of the biggest disagreements between Trump and Bolton was on bombing Iran after shooting down our drones and then deciding not to retaliate after Iran bombed our air base.

So what Bolton is arguing in his book with regard to Iran, is that the President showed to much restraint in not getting us into a bigger war with Iran, something that the majority left and right, applauded when Trump refused to escalate.

So no, Trump won't lose a single vote that he hadn't already lost due to Bolton's book and I do believe that Trump has lost some Republican votes over his demeanor more than his policies.

I'm voting against the radical Left, not for Trump. I would replace Trump in a heartbeat with someone who would do exactly what Trump has done and intends to do but I don't see that person on the horizon so I am stuck with Trump and policies that I totally agree with.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever

We agree on this.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

ur embarrassed???? lol

So no, Trump won't lose a single vote that he hadn't already lost due to .....(negative reports from his past).... and I do believe that Trump has lost some Republican votes over his demeanor more than his policies.

At this time in 2016 you could have said the same thing about Trump and the standard "Republican" politicians weren't supporting or endorsing him.

It's sad that so many folks got addicted to the eight years of the slick "Medicine Man" selling that addictive snake oil remedy!

and his international cooperation ....

with his "hand on the thigh" touch!