Encounter: Chrissyboo

User ID: -
Date: 6/14/2020
Name: Chrissy
Phone: 724 831 9302
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.seeking.com/member/2c38d...8-aa230cb30c90
City: Springdalw
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Off the main drag
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Bbbj cim cfs many positions...ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Like her pics..spinner with great boobs and ass...
Recommendation: No
I had to leave the cat piss smell Was so bad. When she walked Out with me
Begging for me to stay the cat piss smell Followed her or was her.
Daty after shower...killed the smell for 20 min
Wasn’t she the one on Indy’s that everyone complained about the cat piss smell.
Definitely disgusting. Made appt off SA as she was not far. I was sanitizing my clothes multiple times before I gave up and threw away. Butter face is being kind in description
Talked to her she offered to drive up to my house and stay the night, I was like no lol , thank God I never met her based on these reviews, too bad her body looks decent
with the cat piss, what was the damage?
I talked to her for a while when I joined again in early June but I never saw her. I think it was a distance issue, but thankfully I never did.

Yikes! Been chatting with her and was pondering.
funny how her profile mentions the bad reviews...
Yeah the apology in the profile is sad...
at least she's owning it. Most girls would go full psycho and blame everyone but themselves.
Apology is not the answer to the problem. Take a fucking shower and clean up all the pussy in your house.
Liked her pics and thought, hey, its allergy season for me, resulting in a poor sense of smell - so maybe the odors won't bother me so much

Texted her, got prompt reply. Negotiated her down from a requested 200/hhr (unreasonable, I think) to a fair 125/hhr. Thought things were going OK, but when I asked for her general location (so I could plan when I could get there) she found that "creepy". I tried to explain why that info would help me and that I wasn't asking for her exact address - but that brought out a tirade that I was "cheap", '' desperate" and an "asshole"..... All this took me by surprise

But I would say this gal has more wrong with her than just the noxious odors