Any Intel Concerning Moon Health in Richardson?

All:

Does anyone know anything about Moon Health or Moon Massage at Arapaho and Plano Roads? Their phones are not answering, which I assume means they're another casualty of the COVID-19 situation.

As interested as I am in the answer to this question, I'm even more interested to know if anyone knows if the young lady named "June," who used to work there at the beginning of the year, has stayed in the area and, if so, where she may have landed.

If a PM is preferred it would be fine.

Merci!
I hope they come back. June was a sweetheart. I flipped a bill to get her butt naked once just to see, and that’s all I got, just to look, no touch.
Prior to Covid, with so much competition, the girls complained that the store wasn't nearly as busy as they wanted to be. Then again, girls seldom admit to being busy. Someone (a neighbor) said they had some LE hassles, but that's just hearsay. I had a cell for the owner which, like the number for the store, is out of service. I haven't seen a "for rent" sign on Moon Health.

So, whether they're sitting it out while Covid is hot or whether they'll emerge elsewhere remains to be seen. I'm checking for an open sign every time I drive by and keeping eyes peeled on some of the ad sites.

Also waiting for Coco and Cici from Frisco to return.
They Open......And Ready For Business....Now Sure The Level Of Business....But They Open.....
The was a girl there name Shikira. Very large lungs. Don't think she is still there.
I called to get an idea of the girls there, seems current line up is one or more elderly women. Decided to pass on the visit until they have middle aged women or younger adult ladies. Maybe new management?
Skatingaway, I did the same, and although one would wish for something more interactive, the reason for that was that the visuals were super-great! I'd probably flip another to see her again.
I am also interested in knowing if Jun/June resurfaced somewhere. Please PM.
I was nearby (OK - at the BBQ place looking out the window) and the "open" sign was lit up.

I never saw anyone come or go...
I've called in at least on 3 different occasions in the last 2 weeks since I saw them "opening" back up. The lady I've talked to each time speaks very little english, and has no clue when, or if, any of our regulars are coming back. She just keeps trying to get me to come...
I've called in at least on 3 different occasions in the last 2 weeks since I saw them "opening" back up. The lady I've talked to each time speaks very little english, and has no clue when, or if, any of our regulars are coming back. She just keeps trying to get me to come... Originally Posted by itwasme

I had same experience. She even hung up on me when I said young girl only. Can't be sure, but my money is on this being a new owner.
I had same experience. She even hung up on me when I said young girl only. Can't be sure, but my money is on this being a new owner. Originally Posted by jaddarami
I can imagine customers wanting a young and pretty girl aggravates the average AMP therapist.
I went to go check our Moon health the other day after a long hiatus. I’d write a review, but I don’t even know where to start. There’s a 45ish slim woman named Mia there. She needs some training no doubt. She’s got a really nice body for a sub amp woman. Nice breast, slim and fit. Maybe someone can set straight and get her going since she’s new at it. It’s not a good business to be in if you’re a germaphobe.
Oh, what the heck! Go for broke and review her. Based on looks alone, she might sweep in some activity, and maybe that'll help.