Judge rules that Rachel Maddow is a clown; not a journalist.

One American News Network sued Maddow for defamation regarding a statement Maddow made on air. Maddow claimed OANN "really, literally is paid Russian propaganda" which is demonstrably false.

In her ruling against OANN, Judge Cynthia Bashant wrote, "... a reasonable viewer would not take the statement [Maddow's statement] as factual."

In other words, Maddow is hosting a clown show, and what she says on air is not to be believed.

OANN has appealed the ruling to the Ninth Circus, but in essence, they've already won: the judge ruled that Maddow was spouting farcical bullshit that an intelligent person would never believe to begin with.

See @ Washington Examiner

I have wide feet, I was looking for wide steal boots and found clown shoes.
We didn’t need a judge to tell us Maddow is a clown. A gay clown.
the misadventures of rachel maddow

never was there a more innuendo driven, demonstrably wrong, television harridan save possibly mika scarborough

maddow launches into elaborate monologues, believable only by people who desperately want to believe them

she has explained in excruciatingly maddening details her russiangate tinfoil hat theories of connecting dots that have never connected with prideful nods of her chin to eager idiots watching her show

never has she been correct, not once
  • oeb11
  • 07-15-2020, 02:06 PM
Thank You - mm
Pointing out two people who have corrected the erroneous idiocies of Rachel madcow.
Thank You - Hannity and Ingraham.
madcow is one of the most disgusting she/he on this planet. she needs a stat at the looney asylum
the misadventures of rachel maddow

never was there a more innuendo driven, demonstrably wrong, television harridan save possibly mika scarborough

maddow launches into elaborate monologues, believable only by people who desperately want to believe them

she has explained in excruciatingly maddening details her russiangate tinfoil hat theories of connecting dots that have never connected with prideful nods of her chin to eager idiots watching her show

never has she been correct, not once Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

exactly. the few times i have gone out of my way to watch this lunatic she rambles on for ten minutes over some nonsense that clearly proves Trump colluded with Putin and them Russki's only to be wrong at every turn. no wonder her viewership has dropped like a rock post-scampeachment.

i bet she never thought her zenith would be Trump's 2005 return. all 3 pages.

yep. for this cunt this is as good as it gets ..

NBAHHAHHAAAAAAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eB-xjDMGdQ&t
  • oeb11
  • 07-16-2020, 08:15 AM
DPST's still have not given up the russian Collusion fabrication.

Once Trump leaves office - if a DPST is elected - they will use the SDNY and a slanted jury to try him and imprison him for 'russian Collusion".

They have no shame in manipulating the criminal justice system and politicizing the DOJ - and Deny that they do it .