Definition of a Racist

To be designated a racist in the old days, you practically had to lynch a black man for whistling at a white woman.

Then, the definition of racist changed to someone who hated black people.

Then, about 70 years ago, the definition of a racist became anyone who didn't like black people.

About 50 years ago, anyone who didn't try hard to hire black people became a racist.

About 30 years ago if you didn't have lots of black people in important positions and verbally praise them, then you were a fucking racist.

Now, if you don't love black people and kiss their ass and give them everything they want, you are a motherfucking racist.

I guess I'm going to have to get used to being called a racist from here on out because I just want people to be judged not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character and their desire to work hard and contribute something.
I thought the definition of racist is Obama.
I thought the definition of racist is Obama. Originally Posted by bambino

That's what you get for "thinking"....
Just put black people in concentration camps picking milk thistle I mean seriously cotton is nice and soft I was too good for them
Just put black people in concentration camps picking milk thistle I mean seriously cotton is nice and soft I was too good for them Originally Posted by Ripmany
Why don't you stick to the topic?

Then, about 70 years ago, the definition of a racist became anyone who didn't like black people. Originally Posted by friendly fred

this is called bigotry or bigot.
Whites and Blacks have been together in the same country way too long. It's been like a bad marriage it's time to go our separate ways. Since Blacks are United States Citizens and not American Citizens they need to go back to their roots where they can realistically pursue their beloved idea of equality in Africa, Haiti, Jamaica or where ever their original heritage happens to be because they will never find it here in America.
You guys are defining yourselves very well.

You guys are Dinosaurs on the verge of extinction !!

Some of you old fucks can go back to your roots in Europe where most of your antecedents were poor uneducated trash.

Mostly criminals,debtors,and such.

You are being displaced.Diversity is moving forward.Your time is over.
  • oeb11
  • 07-16-2020, 08:03 AM
OBLM and the DPST's - quotas, segregation, racism, anti religion, anti heterosexuality, and the most Racist organizations on the planet!
Thank u - Libdems - publish your beliefs.

OBLM are a marxist, homophilic and anti everything of Western civilization oganization. .

They will turn America in the Congo.
Your definition was as self-serving and bullshit as I expected it to be.
I'm going to go with an answer similar to Justice Potter Stewart's response to the definition of something obscene. "I know it when I see it."

Most of the double-talking trumpys on here are racists...just like the guy they worship. Who btw, has kicked it all up several notches lately.

You realize he is losing his mind at this point, right?
To be designated a racist in the old days, you practically had to lynch a black man for whistling at a white woman.

Then, about 70 years ago, the definition of a racist became anyone who didn't like black people.

About 50 years ago, anyone who didn't try hard to hire black people became a racist.

About 30 years ago if you didn't have lots of black people in important positions and verbally praise them, then you were a fucking racist.

Now, if you don't love black people and kiss their ass and give them everything they want, you are a motherfucking racist.

I guess I'm going to have to get used to being called a racist from here on out because I just want people to be judged not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character and their desire to work hard and contribute something. Originally Posted by friendly fred
It’s racist to claim only white people are racist

maintaining that position is an apt definition of a racist

scapegoating people of any race for failures of individuals is racism

Would that it be this recent movement is calling for diversity, it isn’t, its a movement of separatism, destruction, and lies
You guys are defining yourselves very well.

You guys are Dinosaurs on the verge of extinction !!

Some of you old fucks can go back to your roots in Europe where most of your antecedents were poor uneducated trash.

Mostly criminals,debtors,and such.

You are being displaced.Diversity is moving forward.Your time is over. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
OBLM and the DPST's - quotas, segregation, racism, anti religion, anti heterosexuality, and the most Racist organizations on the planet!
Thank u - Libdems - publish your beliefs.

OBLM are a marxist, homophilic and anti everything of Western civilization oganization. .

They will turn America in the Congo. Originally Posted by oeb11
If the people of the Congo want to make America look just like home, they are on their way.
Your definition was as self-serving and bullshit as I expected it to be.
I'm going to go with an answer similar to Justice Potter Stewart's response to the definition of something obscene. "I know it when I see it."

Most of the double-talking trumpys on here are racists...just like the guy they worship. Who btw, has kicked it all up several notches lately.

You realize he is losing his mind at this point, right?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You realize that history will prove diversity to be a failure because while good natured and decent people of all races can coexist on an individual level, at the group level it invariably gets hijacked by hustlers who control the political machinery of society demanding racial grievance payback - on all sides.