Any libertarians on this board

Or just a bunch of dumb demcrocrats an rip-off republicans.
  • oeb11
  • 07-17-2020, 01:37 PM
WTF claimed to be a Lib..ertarian
In reality - was just anothr DemLib.
  • Tiny
  • 07-17-2020, 03:35 PM
Or just a bunch of dumb demcrocrats an rip-off republicans. Originally Posted by Ripmany
I'm a Libertarian except that I want government to stick a gun to peoples' heads and make them choose between wearing masks or getting executed.

Seriously there are lots of people on this board who believe in Libertarian principals except when they conflict with the pronouncements of our president.
I'm a Libertarian except that I want government to stick a gun to peoples' heads and make them choose between wearing masks or getting executed.

Seriously there are lots of people on this board who believe in Libertarian principals except when they conflict with the pronouncements of our president. Originally Posted by Tiny
That crazy forcing people to where mask especially when covid-19 no big deal if don't smoke.
That crazy forcing people to where mask especially when covid-19 no big deal if don't smoke. Originally Posted by Ripmany

I feel attacked.
I feel attacked. Originally Posted by smokedog01
Join Antifa or BLM. Or, are you already a proud member?
Join Antifa or BLM. Or, are you already a proud member? Originally Posted by bambino

That is what cracks me up about you guys. Everyone that sees Trump for what he is is automatically antifa to most of you tards.
That is what cracks me up about you guys. Everyone that sees Trump for what he is is automatically antifa to most of you tards. Originally Posted by smokedog01
Who said anything about Trump? You did. Poor Smokey feels attacked. Join the attackers Smokey and STFU.

Seriously there are lots of people on this board who believe in Libertarian principals except when they conflict with the pronouncements of our president. Originally Posted by Tiny
Tiny, I thought you were a libtard?

Still on a buzzed-out troll.

Notice the eyes?
  • Tiny
  • 07-17-2020, 07:56 PM
Tiny, I thought you were a libtard?

Still on a buzzed-out troll.

Notice the eyes? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Yes eccieuser, but there’s one important difference, I’m a CLASSICAL libtard