City: Allen
State: Texas
Address: Pulitzer Ln
Allen, TX 75002
Activities: Sliding, Hj, Milking table
Hair Length and Color: shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a beautiful lady but like i Said in my other reviews . She is not like her pictures. May be her pictures are at least 10 years old.
Recommendation: No
Damn I use to see her awhile back. Shame her service sucks now. She didn’t look like her pics but was still smoking hot. I did always laugh at the discount card. Lol.
Did she used to be in McKinney? Pm me if you need. Thanks.
No comment...
What's the no about? Shit service hates what's she's doing, $$?
I have seen Riley several times and I agree that the recommendation is unfortunately, no.

It's a shame actually, she could be an amazing provider, even a regular. However, there are a few reasons why she is not.

She is not a relaxed person and needs to chill out. It results in a very mechanical feeling session that lacks in a fun factor, especially after the first few visits. It became very apparent after a few visits that she cares not for providing a relaxing experience for you, she is just hustling 100%, all business. When she is massaging you, she doesn't put much enjoyment into it, again its more mechanical feeling. Even when she is under you for the milking table, its the same way.

She has lots of little rules like for instance - $$ for using the milking table for half hour = $$ for regular table for 1 hour. This is disappointing especially after having seen her a few times that she doesn't just give you a break on the rules.

Its all very unfortunate as 1) she is pretty good looking and 2) she has a very comfortable house setup with a nice bathroom and shower you can clean up in.
Actually I have seen her three times in total when she used to operate out of McKinney, really good location, not sure about Allen. I would make her my get to go one, but as other reviewer mentioned I didn't because even after giving her three chances her mechanical sessions never improved.
On my first visit, it was OK experience, that time no covid and all, but she hardly allowed to touch her boobs, its MM firm and she is very sensitive. Panty always on, she said she will give full view after 2nd visit which never happened though.
On my second visit same excuses and told me to upgrade to 1 hour for two pops full view.
Which I did in my 3rd visit, she did first pop in like 5-7 mins and then lame ass massage and then go for mechanical 2nd pop with no involvement, no full view, when I asked for it, she put her ass which by the way one of the finest I have seen, to play whatever way I want and told me to slide the panty to play with pussy, but never removed, I play with her pussy and ass while she did HJ for 2nd pop.
Overall, it was mechanical and not worth.