Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...a/050780645168
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Dewey Ave
Hair Length and Color: Medium black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Same girl in picture but much rougher in real life. Medium height, wasting away, saggy tits, rough face, thinning hair. Lot of weight loss top and bottom.
Recommendation: Yes
That's a shame. I was thinking of seeing her a little while ago but she went downhill fast.
The way you "qualify" your recommendation is...sad.

Hottie.
I saw her Photos... I decided to Pass on visiting her. I don`t want to contribute to any bad habits. I`m sure I have seen Providers in the past with a trouble background. But this is obvious Hope she gets well soon
Based on your description and experience, I'm surprised you gave it a "yes" That's like finding a cockroach in your food at a local diner, but still recommend it because at least the gravy on your mashed potatoes was good.
I met her when she introduced me to Leanna over a year ago. She wasn't doing to "well" then.
Based on your description and experience, I'm surprised you gave it a "yes" That's like finding a cockroach in your food at a local diner, but still recommend it because at least the gravy on your mashed potatoes was good. Originally Posted by martiniwithonion
Great comparison
I think it's like not using your brain to see her in the first place... I mean her demise has been documented here for awhile. I'm not judging or preaching but what did you expect? Or maybe some are into this and if you are.., I got nothing.
Review: So So with Sophia

so hoe really bad was this one? just askin
I had to see her for myself. The face looks as if she was good looking at one time. Gave a small donation for seeing me. Seriously guys, open sores around her lips, bruises. "no way"!
I had to see her for myself. The face looks as if she was good looking at one time. Gave a small donation for seeing me. Seriously guys, open sores around her lips, bruises. "no way"! Originally Posted by zolika
dang spiders ????
She still thinks she's hot. I offered 100 for outcall and she got so pissed she blocked my number.