Demography Is Not Destiny

https://www.persuasion.community/p/d...is-not-destiny

this is a follow up of a post/link I made of this many moons ago.

dems misread the report and had the wrong conclusion that demographics is destiny. in other words, they thought they did not have to "work hard" to get those votes.

they want a return to a dominating house/senate rule.
House. 1935 - 1949 (14 years)
House. 1955 - 1997 (40 years)
54 years total

Senate 1935 - 1949 (14 years)
Senate 1955 - 1981 (26 years)
40 year total

they missed the point of the report. they had to get those disparate communities and minorities united under one roof. they did this with the obama coalition but they failed to follow thru with humiliating losses in each election cycle where they doubled down on stupidity.

dems think this report is their "field of dreams", you build it, they will come.

folks, they are not coming!

dems have to give them a reason to vote for them.

have they learned their lesson? I don't think so.

not with the riots going all over the place. its gonna screw things up even further.

they did the small scale riot thing in 2016 in influencing the election. that did not work in hillary's favor. i think it contributed to her fiasco.

majority of the people is for law and order, not crime and chaos.
Nothing in the world hurt Hillary more than Hillary herself. From the chicanery with the DNC, to her long history of skeletons, to just being wholly unlikable... she should have never ran after having her ass handed to her in 2008.

She somehow had it in her head that since she was every bit as intelligent as her husband.. that she'd do as well as her husband. She didn't consider that he had a lot of charisma and she had absolutely none. If you've got a lot of questionable shit in your past.. you need charisma. If Trump had the personality of say... Elon Musk... he'd never have been nominated.
bump