Positive attitude and enthusiasm

I'm sure that having a measure of enthusiasm and a positive attitude about most of the things that you believe in is probably healthy, but I really think it's going to take a bit more than a bunch of goddam retarded and ignorant cheerleaders who couldn't spell "CAT" if you spotted them the C and the A to get Trump across the goal line in November. I'm just thankful that I have the intelligence to have never hooked MY goddam wagon to that asshole.
The only thing he is is good for is holding his Pecker....
I'm sure that having a measure of enthusiasm and a positive attitude about most of the things that you believe in is probably healthy, but I really think it's going to take a bit more than a bunch of goddam retarded and ignorant cheerleaders who couldn't spell "CAT" if you spotted them the C and the A to get Trump across the goal line in November. I'm just thankful that I have the intelligence to have never hooked MY goddam wagon to that asshole. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You’re cheerleading for a senile, old racist. Not sure that’s healthy.
Hello, parrot. I knew I'd hear from you.
  • oeb11
  • 07-21-2020, 05:15 PM
The hatred of the leftists is ultimately self-destructive to themselves

They are incapable of seeing that in their Rage and hate - and are cheerfully using Antifa and anarchists to destroy Rule of Law in America as a way of undermining Trump.

How hateful, shortsighted, and treasonous. Each deserves their own homes to be treated as they wish on their 'enemies' -The 'Rule of Law' Abiding fellow Americans.
...something, something, Marxist, something, something, LSMFT, something, something,leftists, something, something, Antifa undermining, ad nauseam...
Hello, parrot. I knew I'd hear from you. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Poor Lapper. The brain of a Myna bird. No original thought. Just a Lapper, lapping it up.
Squawk, parrot.
I'm sure that having a measure of enthusiasm and a positive attitude about most of the things that you believe in is probably healthy, but I really think it's going to take a bit more than a bunch of goddam retarded and ignorant cheerleaders who couldn't spell "CAT" if you spotted them the C and the A to get Trump across the goal line in November. I'm just thankful that I have the intelligence to have never hooked MY goddam wagon to that asshole. Originally Posted by Lapdog
So you hooked it up to Biden, how brilliant.
And you didn't? I'm not surprised.
And you didn't? I'm not surprised. Originally Posted by Lapdog
If I am going to vote for Biden he's going to have to show me more than just silly little gaffs and fairy tale stories. If a comic relief is what you're looking for in a presidential candidate then he's your man.

They are incapable of seeing that in their Rage and hate - and are cheerfully using Antifa and anarchists to destroy Rule of Law in America as a way of undermining Trump.

How hateful, shortsighted, and treasonous. Each deserves their own homes to be treated as they wish on their 'enemies' -The 'Rule of Law' Abiding fellow Americans. Originally Posted by oeb11
The left is doing a good job destroying America.

Apparently, exchanging gunfire at funerals is the America they seek, as evidenced by the leftist run city of Chicago.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/15-inju...-funeral-home/
Apparently, exchanging gunfire at funerals is the America they seek, as evidenced by the leftist run city of Chicago. Originally Posted by friendly fred
True warriors show respect for the opposition mourning their loss.

How hateful, shortsighted, and treasonous. Each deserves their own homes to be treated as they wish on their 'enemies' -The 'Rule of Law' Abiding fellow Americans. Originally Posted by oeb11
the left hates trump

but they really hate us but trump is in the way

the thing i like most about trump is he loves America

the ideal of America, the founders who established the constitution, its protections for the individual and for the minority and its abilities to change and to heal

even the "mainstream " dimocrats want to destroy its protections

when trump proclaims "make America great again" what was the dimocrat response, i mean elected leaders in the dimocrat party? it was America never was great

the left believes, actually its a tenet of the left, that anyone working within the American system and its institutions is a racist
True warriors show respect for the opposition mourning their loss. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I feel bad for the opposition because Biden just lost 17 votes in that fiasco. I wonder how many more he will lose from violence before November.