Red Bull Shows What a Proper Corporate Response to Social Activism Looks Like

https://townhall.com/columnists/brad...-like-n2572943

red bull drink ain't my thing, but I may buy their stock.

Red Bull execs prolly saw happened out there.... good of them to fire the toxic workers who claimed the company wasn't inclusive enough.

that company don't need that racial justice crap in their work place.

too bad that mozilla CEO who resigned over a donation, he should have fired those employees demanding his resignation instead of resigning.
  • oeb11
  • 07-23-2020, 06:16 AM
DF - Thank You - a ray of hope in a landscape of OBLM and LSM madness!!!!
I don't even mess there a forgian company, I own Fizz stock.as well as moster.
The overall problem IS we are caving to social pressure for No good reasons Good for Red Bull
tractor supply put out a decent commercial recently after all this dimocrat leftwing marxist destruction started

the only thing is, whether red bull or tractor supply there isn't a forceful, affirmative defense of the red white and blue and America while many corporations join in with whole hearted support of the destructors

so on the one side we have a few corporations with a neutral stance, which, after all the dimocrat crap, we find refreshing, and on the other side, companies or organizations with open aid and support for and run their businesses with approval of . firing anyone who dares raise their hand with a question, the destructors

it's like we are happy because our house parent isn't hitting us again for the moment

and all the while nike is using forced urgur labor to make their shoes

there is fear if you speak out

at least trump isn't afraid, where would we all be if he was?

that's the immediate danger we face with biden