😛El Paso Do You Enjoy Lingerie 😼

Hello gents, 🍌

What's your stance on lingerie and hosiery?

Do you like it? Appreciate it? Favorite colors or styles?

Keep it on? Do you like to rip it off?💋🤓

Regale me with your thoughts.
It’s ok, I like it when it makes access so much easier lol
Hello gents, 🍌

What's your stance on lingerie and hosiery?

Do you like it? Appreciate it? Favorite colors or styles?

Keep it on? Do you like to rip it off?💋🤓

Regale me with your thoughts. Originally Posted by LovelyEmma
Like and like.
Yes and yes. Variety is the spice of life but certainly prefer lingere that compliments the curves and not fully exposing. Hoses with garters are just hot.
Yes...and YES lol

Lingerie and hosiery IMO really make a difference when they can be appreciated for the time and attention to put it one, woman is confident she looks sexy in her wares, and the man has the time and attention to appreciate them. A slower paced and sensual session may be how it starts but the sky's the limit in how it progresses. Rip them off, tie her up with them, use them in maneuvering, have her use them as handles....yum.
I love lingerie. Especially garters, thigh highs & matching heels. And of course No Panties lol. I've always thought that is so damn sexy. I prefer to leave them on, heels and all. Total turn on!

As far as colors, I think it depends on the lady's skin tone. On ebony women, I love canary yellow. The color contrast of their skin tone and that bright yellow color is hot. On lighter skinned women, I like most colors as long is the outfit matches well. Although, their hair color can have me preferring certain colors over the others.

Most importantly though is No Panties
I like your style. I gravitate towards darker colors and floral patterns.

I have a varied array of thigh highs, garters, hose, fishnets. And then some along with a custom leather corset, matching sets, and heels. Always open to requests and indulging desires.

Keep anything that has a snag or small rip as part of my "rip off" stash.