Encounter: Hawaii in a pinch

User ID: -
Date: 22 July
Name: Hawaii
Phone: 850-356-5116
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...e/711041671059
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Davis hwy
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj cim
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette had tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slim small ass medium tits
Recommendation: Yes
She looks nice in her pictures, although some of them look like they have filters. Is she pretty in person?

I'm trying to decide if I want to see her. Thanks.
You are a braver man than me. I read recently that courage is “not the fear of danger, but the willingness to overcome it” good job dude, you are my hero... I still wouldn’t do it, btw
lol she dont got teeth and speaks with a lisp
How does that happen to such a young woman?
In my opinions the filters defintely helped alot
How does that happen to such a young woman? Originally Posted by Steel Wheels
Usually from partaking of certain things that are unmentionable on this forum. Probably exactly what you think. She's not the only one, and not the youngest either. There was a gal in her early 20's awhile back who also had no teeth, kinda cute, dumb little blonde thing that gave a great BBGumjob with CIM and swallow for cheap. She wasn't around long unfortunately. I can't remember her name, but she was reviewed and discussed on here. According to reports, someone "wifed" her. I remember being bummed about that. Any decent looking, clean, and low drama provider who does a good BBBJ for a low price is a valuable commodity for a dirty old man like me.