Encounter: Delayed bday session with Nadya - She is so good!!

User ID: 512996
Date: 7-20-2020
Name: Nadya
Phone: She will provide (after emailing)
Email Address: Nadya511@mail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=512996; https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nadya-es...nsacola-646365
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Private residence near UWF area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo, GFE, BBBJ, LFK, DFK, FIV, Breast play, DATY, Doggie, CG, Toys, Vibrator, Tie and Tease (Light), Blind fold, Spanking (light), DTF, FF, BLS, 69, MSOG
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blonde to below the shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nadya is beautiful both physically and as a person She is not a small woman but nowhere near BBW. If you are looking for a spinner type body, Nadya may not be for you; however, if you pass on her, it is your loss. Standing at 5’11” tall – she has the perfect height to weight ratio, waist to hip ratio, and has curves in all the right places. Being that I am around 6’1”, all the body parts match up perfectly with Nadya. She has some nice tan lines going from her time at the beach. You will be blown away with how pretty her face is and her smile is captivating. Her hair (dirty blond) is full, soft and flows down to the middle of her broad, magnificent shoulders. You could take a deep dive into her hazel/green eyes. She has the nicest pair of breasts (natural D cups) that I have ever encountered in this hobby. Her ass is breathtaking!! Her skin is so soft. Nadya is an absolute pleasure to deal with and TCB is very easy. She is a natural pleaser and has an inviting, engaging personality – a true sweetheart. She is the most accommodating and open minded provider I have ever been with. Her incall location is immaculate and very inviting. Like her incall location, Nayda’s is always organized, and clean. Her personal hygene is exceptional. I have seen her numerous times and plan to repeat as often as possible.
Recommendation: Yes
She is AWESOME !!!!!!
Who tied who?
Well.. H20, she tied me up this time. LOL. It has been reversed before, but usually she lightly binds me. We just have fun with it - not hard core. Don't do the light bondage thing every time we see each other - just sometimes to spice things up a little.
She is the best!