URL / Website: http://lafayette-la.skipthegames.com...e/849874001600
City: Lafayette
State: Louisiana
Address: River Ranch
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: Brown Med length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: It is the girl in the picture but pictures look like they are old pictures of her.
Recommendation: No
Maybe the name "Crystal" is a hint...lol

essayman
This girl is on party favors badly. I have not dreamt with her - however seen her several times while dreaming of another girl who roomed in the same hotel, at the time. She told me the history. Sometimes I would see her and she appeared date worthy. A couple of years ago she definitely seemed date worthy. But her party favor of choice is damn near deadly. She will appear very sickly without it. Hence the fake foot issue
Gotta write a list of active Lafayette girls that folks should proceed with caution.
I agree with Real, a list would be nice.
  • cajun
  • 08-01-2020, 12:19 PM
A few years ago I first saw her at my place and she was pretty cute and we had a great time. We visited a few times and she disappeared. I was feeling horny a few months ago and hit her up. I did, pretty much, the same thing as you did. Dropped a few bucks and left. She sent an UGLY text or two and I haven't looked back. Now her friend is a freak... I saw her before they started hanging together though.
Is here friend worthwhile seeing?
  • cajun
  • 08-01-2020, 07:16 PM
I would stay away from both of them
Is there a list of ladies worth seeing in Lafayette?
I will be that way next month!!!!!!!!! and my UTR friend!