ESPN, The CNN of sports networks!

Their ratings are abysmal. So are the NBA’s. Geez, I wonder why?

https://www.wethepeopleconvention.or...N-Ratings-Tank
  • oeb11
  • 08-05-2020, 09:29 AM
B - it is ok - with Biden's election viewership numbers for marxist media channels will be first enhance - then made reality by mandated viewership laws enacted to facilitate marxist indoctrination across the country.

XiNN, msnbc, rachel madcow, and other marxist outlets are holding their breath until they are the only permitted media.

The 'fix' is coming with biden's election.
Jay leno's garage beat all of ESPN shows??? that is bad.

lol!
now, i want to see the NBA game ratings. lthey prolly tanked too.

who wants to watch a game with no crowds.
  • oeb11
  • 08-05-2020, 09:41 AM
Why watch a bunch of rich capitalist minority athletes with fudged college educations (one and gone0 - prance about like know-it alls - rich from the NBA - yet espousing OBLM marxism which will confiscate their wealth.

Don't watch - see what happens to the privileged athletes when their money dries up.

LOL
now, i want to see the NBA game ratings. lthey prolly tanked too.

who wants to watch a game with no crowds. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
They are tanking. Not because the of lack of crowds. Who wants to watch and listen to a bunch of social warrior premadonas Pontificate.
  • oeb11
  • 08-05-2020, 12:11 PM
Unfortunately the black athelte4s have been treated as 'special' for their athletic prowess - and think it also means their opinions on other issues matter.

Their poor education - passed on 'athletic' basis - in high school/colleges - means some are frankly illiterate, and cannot speak understandable English.

a shame - our Teacher's unions educational system cares more about ball games won than requiring the athletes to learn and get an education.
NFL and College football will go down the shitter if they end up cancelling seasons and continuing on their SJW tracks.

College football will be especially devastated with many universities opting for the online classes. The fannies in the seats are their bread and butter. Many smaller Div 1 private and public schools are at risk. I don't see how Baylor, TCU and SMU makes it. Do they even have TV contracts?

I wonder what the gate is on Jerry's World? There will be a billion dollar asset virtually under utilized maybe for years. At least the NFL has a sweet TV deal.
NFL and College football will go down the shitter if they end up cancelling seasons and continuing on their SJW tracks.

College football will be especially devastated with many universities opting for the online classes. The fannies in the seats are their bread and butter. Many smaller Div 1 private and public schools are at risk. I don't see how Baylor, TCU and SMU makes it. Do they even have TV contracts?

I wonder what the gate is on Jerry's World? There will be a billion dollar asset virtually under utilized maybe for years. At the NFL has a sweet TV deal. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It will be devastating to college sports and college towns. Places like Tuscaloosa, State College are in economic trouble if a million fans don’t visit them during the season. Saban said Tuscaloosa will miss out on 2 billion in revenue. If the NFL season goes by the wayside, their TV contract will be cut. There’s already talk about lowering the salary cap.
  • oeb11
  • 08-05-2020, 01:47 PM
UConn cancelled their div ! football this season.

just saw it in the paper.
Fox is the Comedy Central of cable

I wonder what the gate is on Jerry's World? There will be a billion dollar asset virtually under utilized maybe for years. At least the NFL has a sweet TV deal. Originally Posted by gnadfly

conferences are the ones with tv contracts and they split it with the university members, not universities themselves unless they are independent like Notre Dame. they do however make contractual arrangements with other non-conference universities to to share part of the contract.
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2020, 08:29 AM
Fox is the Comedy Central of cable Originally Posted by matchingmole

mm is free to watch his favorite DPST propaganda. a freedom to be removed pronto when the DimLib DPST radicals take over. To remind mm - it is the 'First Amendment'!

Once Biden is elected, and a radical VP takes over to advance the marxist revolution - Comrade Xi will mandate One channel of Comrade Xi and his thoughts.
Get ready for 1984 , better reinforce the burrow - Civil War is coming.
when your definition of a racist is being white, definitely you are turning people off, and they, in turn, turn you off