BREAKING: Deutsche Bank complied with the subpoena and surrendered Trump’s financials to NY Prosecutors in Criminal Investigation.

Trump’s bank was subpoenaed by New York prosecutors in criminal inquiry

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/na...fry-story.html
Originally Posted by matchingmole

FTFY .. free of charge.
Good. They’ll find nothing. ...........AGAIN!
Trump is only immune from Federal prosecution, not state. Mueller pushed some of stuff to NY for this very reason. So NY AG Letitia James can indict the sitting president, with tax fraud, bank fraud and $ laundering the most likely charges.
This is going to become an interesting "race" between the Durham probe (and whatever they can dig up on Biden's Ukraine dealings) and this NY AG probe, to see who can throw more shade on the other candidate.
This is going to become an interesting "race" between the Durham probe (and whatever they can dig up on Biden's Ukraine dealings) and this NY AG probe, to see who can throw more shade on the other candidate. Originally Posted by SecretE

Biden is small potatoes. the real deal is Obama's corrupt attempt to rig the election. we will see Obama dropped from the ass end of a C-130 into the bay next to GITMO in a gunny sack with 100 pds of weight tied around his neck. they'll call it justice

BAHHAAAAAAA
Biden is small potatoes. the real deal is Obama's corrupt attempt to rig the election. we will see Obama dropped from the ass end of a C-130 into the bay next to GITMO in a gunny sack with 100 pds of weight tied around his neck. they'll call it justice

BAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
This is an excellent example of why this setting the standards for political discourse and American thinking. Thank you, sir, for that fine contribution. You seem to be as obsessed with President Obama as Trump.
So here's the question. How can it be bank fraud if the banks ok with it. As for tax fraud, no govt lawyer will win a tax fraud case going up against the guys that prepare his taxes. He has best of world tax folks do his returns.
Yes Mr T. has a history of using bankruptcy courts. But the banks were well aware of that. I've worked with bank loan committees before. They do get books upon books of data, I'm talking probably millions of pages in this situation. The NY AG does not have the trained staff for this stuff, nor the budget to look at it.
So I'm thinking quite a while before any findings at all, which findings will be easily refuted.
Um, Yes there was a loan. Either paid off already, or current. Or, Mr. T only has an itty bity percent and didn't actually sign loan documents.
We all know it's a witch hunt, let the dims spend millions on it that they won't have for election support.
I'll bet the AG will ask for additional funding, which won't happen cause NYC is 10 billion in the hole due to lack of sales tax revenue.
It's all a smoke show and everyone knows it.
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2020, 08:24 AM
Won't stop Vance from makinig politicizing the SDNY Da office for teh DPST's.

They don't have to spend millions - just announce an 'investigation' and put out updates every day in front of Riker's island.
Disseminating false information in a legal investigation is grounds for disbarment.
My team has gotten several attorneys disbarred, and I've lost count of how many perjury situations that have gotten other folks fired from govt jobs.
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2020, 08:36 AM
If U can focus on Vance - it would be good to see.
state AG James and NYC DA Vance jr., are on a tag team fishing expedition.